Drinks; Sapnap(nick)

jsyk i don't own any of the art above.

The following chapters is what i imagine the boys would do if you said to hold you're drink. this will be told in 3rd person.

      Y/N, Clay, Nick, and George Decided to go out to a bar to have a little fun because why not. Y/N and the boys go up to the bar and take their orders but nick was underage so he couldn't get an alcoholic drink.  Of course nick being nick he decided to get apple juice instead, while Y/n gets a vodka cranberry, Clay gets a classic beer and George doesn't get anything he just asks for a cup of olives. 

Y/n felt the sudden urge to pee so she put her drink down and said, 

" Nick can you watch this and don't let anybody touch it." she said it real stern and nick saw it. 

" Yeah i can but like.. why?" he asks. hes never had that problem so what the matter?  

" You have to keep yours hands on it at all times so that nobody drugs it." she says growing impatient.

 "what are you talking about nobody's going to drug it why would they do that?" he says reassuringly.

 "They would drug it because they cant keep their dick in their pants and when your out cold its easy to take advantage." she says glaring daggers while the boys get wide eyed. "so can i trust you to hold it nick?" she says returning to her innocent stance. 

" Yeah, yeah of course i got you." she walks to go to the bathroom and after being thoroughly disgusted on how cruel this world is nick is protecting the drink with his life. he picks up the cup and puts a hand over the top while he stares for any oncoming perverts. he tries to widen his stance to appear more mighty or whatever word he used but it only made him look funnier because hes a big man holding a tiny small vodka cranberry. anyways.. he spots a man coming his way and the man says, " hey shes with me i can hold that." 

Nick decides to be smart for once  and says," Well actually we walked into this building with only the four of  us so unless she contacted you before hand which she didn't because she was talking to us the hold ride here and never even looked at her phone, that's a bunch of bullshit so turn around go back to were you came from." he said with a proud look on his face. 

" OK man i don't want any trouble." he says and turns around and walks out. Y/n comes back from the bathroom.

" thank you for holding my drink nick." she says with real greatfulness. 

"yeah sure, what took you so long though?" he asks trying to change the subject because he didn't want her to know that he had to stop a guy from drugging her drink. 

"Girl stuff nick.... girl stuff." She says. Nick turns away in disgust and pretends its the grossest thing ever. " ahh yes some of the few wonders of being a women

 "ew" he mutters

OK there is my first part but i will do different chapters for each person if you guys want xxx