"Cookies"

The was the final day of the training camp, the coaches and managers had secretly set up a BBQ for the team.

"THANK YOU EVERYONE!" All the teams yelled bowing at the coaches and managers.

Right when you walked out with the watermelon slices, you were surrounded by boys. Seconds later you had to walk back to the kitchen for more watermelon.

Finishing cutting up watermelons you were able to get food for yourself.

You chatted with a few of the managers and noticed one of the boys feeling frustrated.

"What are you playing?" You asked the guy, "Oh just a game..I can't seem to pass this level though.." he mutters. "Can I try..?" You ask setting down your plate.

"O-oh sure.." He said handing you the switch.

"I did it!" You exclaims handing him back the switch, "Woah..you play games..?" He asks, "Yea..I never really had friends so I played by myself most of the time, I'm Y/n." You said holding out a hand. "Kenma Kozume." He said shaking your hand.
_______________

Everyone loaded their bags onto the bus, you waved goodbye to the managers and of course.
Bokuto and Kuroo.

Suga sat down next to you noticing your face expression. "Something wrong y/n?" He asks, "I guess that means I go back to being regular old me.." You said looking down at your Karasuno jacket. "Even if I did become manager, it would make no difference to the team." You explain.

"You'll always be apart of the team, you're the teams support..just like how you told me." Suga says resting a hand on your shoulder.

"Thanks Suga..does that mean I get to keep the jacket..?" You ask, "Of course!" He says smiling.

His smile is the best..You thought.
_______________

Next day~

While chilling in your couch you felt your phone buzz, Why is Suga calling me..? You thought then picking up the phone.

Y/n: "Hello?

Sugawara: "Um Y/n..could you come over, I need help with some things.."

Y/n: "Sure thing, I'll be over in 10 minutes."

Sugawara: "Thank you so much, see you."

You put a pair of shorts and a plain white shirt.
_____________

The door opens revealing Suga wearing a apron, "Hey Y/n!" He says opening the door for you. "Hey Suga! What's up?" You ask as he closed the door behind him.

"I wanted to bake cookies for the team but..I'm not that good of a baker..ehe." He says walking over to the counter.

"I'm not much of a baker myself..but we can try together!" You say looking at the recipe.

While mixing the batter, a white powder was thrown at your face. You hear Suga laugh as you try to get it off your face.

"Game on Kōshi.." You said grabbing the baking soda.

Moments later you and Sugawara were covered in baking soda and flour. "We are gonna have to clean this up.." You said looking at the floor, "Can you grab the mop while I put the cookies in the oven?" He asks grabbing the cookie tray. You nod then walk over to the mop, he looks behind you then laughs.

"What?" You ask looking back, you had left a trail of flour while walking to the mop. "Maybe you should clean yourself up first." He says chuckling, "I guess I'll head home and come back to clean up.." You said setting down the mop.

"O-oh..I was thinking-if you want too..um..you could just shower here.." He says while washing the dishes. "I don't have any extra clothes.." You say looking at your outfit, "Ah, give me a second." He said then walking to his room.

Few minutes later he came out with a t-shirt and shorts, "Sorry if the shorts are a bit big.." He said handing them to you. "They'll fit, thank you." You said before heading to the bathroom.
_______________

The shirt was a bit big on you but the shorts fit perfectly. You felt a familiar scent and smelled the shirt.

It smells like him!....You thought then jumping around the bathroom.
_______________

You came out and walked to the kitchen where Suga was, "Ah you finished-" He paused then looks at you. His face grew red then looked away, "I-I..uh..I finished cleaning..um..most of the..t-things.." He stutters. "Sorry I took long.." You said putting your dirty clothes in your bag.

"I-it's alright..um..the cookies..are a-almost done.." He says, the kitchen was filled with the smell of the cookies.

"It smells like him.." You muttered, "What was that?" He asks. "Huh? Oh nothing!"
______________

Sugawara's POV~
There she stood, the most beautiful girl wearing my clothes. Oh how much I wanted to place my lips onto hers, hug her while she falls asleep and hold her warm hands.

I can't wait for the Fireworks Festival this weekend..
_______________

Author's note~
CoOoOooOoOkKkKkiIIIiiEeeeeeSsss
see ya in the next chapter! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-Kristina