XVIII.

Chapter 18:

"First Mission"

"I'm in."

Shaking muttered, typing a series of codes into her laptop as Xin surveyed the building in which they are staying.

"Just signaled me if I can freely attack, copy?"

K said, in which Shaking replied with a hum.

In a matter of seconds, Xin was greeted by different places inside the venue as Shaking maniacally grinned.

"I already have the eyes inside." She said, the girls grinned as they felt the excitement rushing through their veins.

"Shaking, start now." They heard Kun said as he ordered Shaking.

"K, do you hear me?" Shaking asked, her voice turned serious as she narrowed her eyes at the fifth camera in her laptop.

"Yes." K shortly replied.

Shaking surveyed the area through the installed cameras, grinning to herself.

"Lana I can see our vehicle through the camera near the entrance, move back." Shaking ordered.

Then, she looked at Xin.

She smiled seeing Xin is already surveying the surrounding.

"What are you doing, Xin?" Shaking asked.

Xin looked at her, "Olympus is one of the biggest illegal organization of the country and they must also have some sort of back-up plan for this, I'm searching for the other sniper." She replied, earning a nod from Shaking.

Kun can't help but smile at his villa upon hearing this.

She's still alert and cautious.

"K, your target is now entering the premises through the back door, she's alone and you need to get her now." Shaking said, eyeing the girl that K must knock out.

K immediately sprang into action with her light footsteps while Xin and Shaking are intensely watching her.

Xin's eyes widened.

"Gotcha." Xin muttered making Shaking confused.

"K, move faster and don't slow down, don't stop and make sure to knock down the girl fast." Xin said, making Shaking and K confused but obeyed her instead.

Shaking looked at her, Xin silently kneeled the edge of the building, as she loaded her rifle, shutting her one eye as she looked through the scope.

She smirked, seeing the traces of long thin line of red light pointing at K's back.

Easy.

She thought, aiming at the now fully exposed sniper located in the other side of the building.

She didn't hesitate as she pulled the trigger knowing that it has the silencer on, hitting the target bullseye.

Shaking grinned, "Nice." She replied.

"Why? What happened?" K asked, sounding confused.

Shaking being a naughty kid decided to tease her, "Nothing, Xin just shot the sniper who targets your head." She casually replied, the girls snickered as their giggles can be heard in the earpiece.

"W-What? I was almost k-killed?" K muttered turning pale, but she managed to compose herself as she calms her breathing.

"Thanks, Xin." K muttered, the latter grinned as she replied, "No problem."