Episode 3- Her "Doomed" Arrival

In the unknown location...

She was biting her nails out of nervousness. She kept walking back and forth in the hallway, thinking of how stupid she was for letting her escape.

She sighed and thought about how her boss might punish her for doing so.

"He's calling for you", her teammate said which made her snap out of her trance. She was now a nervous and shivering wreck, waiting for her impending doom...

Aria/Yuna's POV

We finally arrived at uncle Jin and aunt Jisoo's house. If it wasn't for someone who left their phone at home and wanting to go to the bathroom, we would've been here earlier.

We all went down from the car and I rushed to open the door and once I've opened it, I was greeted by my unnies who were smiling at me.

But their smiles were a bit different, it looked kind of scary. I wonder why...

"Hello aunt Lisa and uncle Jungkook, can we steal Aria away from you? Okay thanks", Minji unnie said and dragged me all the way up to Jinah unnie's bedroom.

"Where were you?", Miyoon unnie asked, irritation evident in her voice.

"I..uh well...", I stuttered and nervously fiddled with my hands looking at it, ashamed of the reason why I was late. Miyoon unnie just stared at me with her eyebrow raised.

I sighed and told them the reason. "Pffttt.....", then there was silence. "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my goodness....", they kept on laughing and eventually stopped to catch their breaths.

"Okay okay...HAHA so your telling me-" 

"Us", Miyoon unnie corrected.

"Us", glaring at Miyoon unnie,"that you forgot your gift and had to go back, at the same time Junghyuk left his phone and wanted to go to the bathroom?..pft", Minji unnie said as she tried to hold back her laughter.

I nodded and they all bursted out of laughter again. "HAHHAHA okay that's enough, we still have to practice our performance..", Chanhee unnie said as she stood up from the bed to get the speakers ready.

We all stood up and got ready and started dancing once we heard the music.

3rd Person POV

Everything was already prepared. From the food, to the music, to the decorations of the house. All they had to do was wait for The Kim Family to come. Everyone was hiding and were very VERY quiet-

"Hey move your legs damn it"

"Not my fault you came and hid with me"

"Not my fault your made up of mostly legs"

"Not my fault your such a dwarf"

"Would you just zip it"

"WhY dOn'T yOu"

"Oh for goodness sake..."

"Guys stop it"

"No let her stop"

"Whaa- me?! You could've just scooted your legs and not complain"

"Not my fault that my legs are long"