Episode 4- Wild WILD 'Goose' Chase

At the unknown location...

(A/N: This was after Chaeyeong talked to him)

"So how was it Chae?", her teammate asked her whilst fanning her friend so she'd calm down. "H-He's a b-brat", Chaeyeong stuttered as she recalled how he coldly told her to get her target back as soon as possible or she's dead meat.

Earlier at his office...

"Either you get her back or you're..", he put out his gun and placed it under her chin. He moved her chin upwards so that she can face him.

"...dead", he lowered his gun and put it back to wherever he got it. He sat back on his chair, reading his stacked pile of files.

"Go track her down and get her back, she's very useful for my mission..", he said not looking up to her.

"Y-yes s-sir", Chaeyeong mentally face palmed herself for stuttering.

"*sigh* you know how he is Chae...speaking of which why were your cheeks red when you went out of his office?", her teammate asked and her cheeks reddened once again at what happened earlier.

Back at his office...

"Great, I knew I can count on you", he smiled warmly towards her which made her heart skip a beat. He wasn't usually like this, in fact he was never like that....EVER

"I'll get going now", she said as she quickly went out his office so that he wouldn't see her very red cheeks.

She started fanning herself as a way to help herself calm down...

"N-nothing...it was nothing, it was just so hot in there....yeah..hot...", Chaeyeong wanted to bury herself six feet underground for stammering, especially in front of her teammate.

"Uh huh, sUrEeEe....I have to go now, good luck with your mission Yeongie!", her teammate said as she quickly sprinted out of the building. She wasn't sure on how to get Jinah back here as she practically hates it in here.

"Dang it...Ji why'd you escape without me..", she sighed and quickly booked a plane back to Ashville.

Chaeyeong/Chaeyeon's POV

I know I shouldn't be doing this. I know it was wrong to drag in the little ones..but I didn't have a choice.

Jinah was surrounded with a lot of people, including my parents, and I know that they're armed and I just so happen to see Seolrim outside with their younger siblings, unattended.

I know it was stupid but can you blame me? I had to lure her back somehow.

I wanted to escape as well, with her, but for some apparent reason...she didn't inform me.

I sighed as I put the kids inside the car. This has got to be one of the stupidest plan I have come up with.

Jinah/Jisu's POV

'Darn you Chaeyeong unnie', I thought as I trailed after her car. Yep, the girl who I once worked with has now got my siblings and are taking them to who knows where.

I gritted my teeth out of anger. I knew what she was doing. I knew why she came back here. I knew why she took my siblings.

And I couldn't help but feel angry and guilty.