Last forever

I entered the guest's room, it was similar to Dylan's but much emptier, with just a king size bed, a tv, a nighstand and a whole body mirror by the corner. I sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the empty room, suddendly someone knocked the door.

"Aria can I come in?" Nina said.

"Sure" I said as she entered the room.

"So I assume you know already?" she asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"You know this is going to be the last time you see Dylan right? It's for your own protection" she said.

"But what changed?" I said crossing my arms.

"Now you know" she said.

"Then it would have been better not knowing" I said with a sigh.

"But you were the one who wanted to know" she insisted.

She's right though.

"Hm..." I nodded.

"Exchanging words at school and hanging out once in a while didn't necessarily mean you two were friends, but you coming here where they have most control over our moves makes you a target" she said.

"How would they know?" I asked again.

"They always know, they're constantly checking our moves, Dylan's moves, no one has ever come here, ever and now you did" she said.

"Im sorry-"

"Don't be its not your fault, Im just saying, let Dylan do his thing and stay out of it, he couldn't protect Shailene but he can protect you" she said leaving the room.

I stood there for a bit without knowing how to react. Then I got up and walked through the hall back to Dylan's room.

"Aria what the hell!" he yelled getting scared after I opened the door without asking.

"S-Sorry" I said turning around after noticing he was wearing only boxers and a shirt playing videogames sitting on his bed.

He quickly got up and put on a pair of shorts sitting on his bed again.

"Its okay" he said blushing.

"Im s-sorry" I insisted.

"Can't sleep?" he joked as I sat next to him.

"That room is huge... Im not used to that" I said glancing at the tv.

"Hm..."

"Can I stay here until I get sleepy?" I asked he blushed avoiding eye contact.

"H-Here?! Um... Sure but you go back to the guest's room before falling asleep" he said unpausing the game.

"Okay" I nodded "What are you playing?" I asked.

"GTA" he said with a chucke.

His face was as red as a tomatoe, I've never seen him that nervous.

"Did Nina give you a pajama?" he asked.

"No?" I shook my head.

"As usual" he said pausing the game again and walking to his closet.

I followed him with my sight while he searched through his drawers until he took a white shirt out with a pair of blue shorts.

"Here" he said throwing me the pajama.

"Thanks" I said getting up from the bed.

"There's the bathroom so you can change" he said sitting back on the bed.

I entered the bathroom but the emergency light in there was less brighter than the one in Dylan's room, and I really didn't like dark rooms.

"Um, Dylan?" I said popping my head out of the bathroom door.

"Yea?" he said without looking at me.

"Can I leave the door open? The light in here its not that strong and-"

"Sure" he said without taking his eyes out of the game.

"Okay" I said with a smile.

I stood in a place where Dylan wouldn't see me, even if he was glued to that videogame I wouldn't change in front of him. I took my clothes off and put on the pajama, slowly opening the door.

"Done" I said he paused the game.

"Cute" he said glancing at me and blushing.

"Comfy" I said sitting back on the bed.

I looked at him playing for a bit until I lay my back on his bed, he paused the game and looked at me.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"I wish this night would last forever" I whispered.

"What's that?" he asked again.

"N-Nothing" I said blushing.

"Do you want to play?" he asked passing me a controler.

"N-No Im good" I said rolling to one side of the bed.

"You better not fall asleep" he joked unpausing the game.

But I wanted to fall asleep, just to stay there, so I did.

He paused the game noticing it was three in the morning and looked at me. I was sleeping like a baby rolled to one side of the bed with his pillow pressed against me.

"Oh boy, I told you not to fall asleep..." he said with a smile, staring at me.

He softly slid his body next to mine on his bed, the bed was bigger enough for our bodies to be far away from each other but he got closer and hugged me from behind, covering me and leaning his head on the other pillow.

"Goodnight Aria" he said I smiled.

"Goodnight Dylan" I whispered to myself, I didn't want to give him reasons to kick me out of his room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE HERE FOR A SEQUEL TO ONE OF MY STORIES http://goo.gl/b8Ax2i