Afterstory - Extra : The Beginning of the End

It was a month ago after Sean and Daniel rescued the children of Puerto Lobos and registering themselves as Bounty Hunters under Cortez's supervision.

It was also because of Cortez that they can now walk freely in Puerto Lobos.

"See you later, Sean! -And goodluck with you know who!" Daniel said, winking at his brother before running to see Angela who just arrived in front of their school.

"Silly, Daniel." Sean simply said as he watched his brother with Angela go inside the campus.

Sean then waved at the girl at the other car.

He then got out of his seat and went towards her.

Its been also a months since Laura kissed him on the lips, and outright confessing their feelings with each other the next day. They became from close friends to dating ever since.

Yet there was something bothering her as Sean noticed her face staring blankly to nowhere.

"Hey, you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Sean said, curiously.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Its just... Angela still has nightmares about mí papa. I'm just worried for her."

"I don't know what to tell you, Laura. Just be there for her, just as I did."

"Yeah, I know... But I don't think its enough, Sean."

Sean remembered their journey since their father died... All those things... Left a scar inside them. Yet Sean knew they had to be strong no matter what.
"I understand, Laura. Nothing is enough. We've been there... We just had to move on and carry on." Sean smiled.

"I know... It's just... It's so hard." Laura stated. "Umm... I have to tell you something..."

"Oh sure, what is it?" Sean said trying to open the door but Laura stopped him.

"Are you... Okay?" Sean asked.

Laura shook her head... "Nevermind..."

"Laura? You can talk to me, you know that." Sean said wondering, it was as if he had done something wrong.

"Umm... Let's talk about this later. We're still on for later right?"

"Yeah, 4PM." Sean scratched his head. "Laura, are you really alright?"

"I'm... fine. Better yet, don't pick me up. I'll go to your house later." Laura smiled to Sean and switched to her gear stick.

Sean then stepped away with his eyes still on her. "See you later... then."

"See you, Sean." Laura smiled and waved goodbye.

"Don't pick her up? Have I done something wrong? Is she gonna break up with me already?" Sean wondered and got inside his car and left.

Sean went to Chico and gave back the tools he borrowed yesterday to fix someone's car for additional income.

"You're still fixing cars, Sean? You guys have so much money now. You shouldn't have greasy hands anymore."

"Nah, Chico. I still want to follow Dad's footsteps. And hey, irs not much. Its not everyday we get someone to chase."

"Oh, yeah? I read you guys rounded up quite a few. You've been cleaning Puerto Lobos now. I'm sure they're all scared now. The Wolf Brothers are getting a racket here now, you know?"

"Oh, really? Well, we don't mind. Keeps the town safe." Sean smiled and waved to Francisco before going back to their coastal house and taking a shower to get ready on their date.