MY NAUGHTY FLOWER(I)

It's time for her arrival... my typhoon mail, my precious treasure, my little flower, Fenhua. My day will neither start without seeing her nor, will it end without me scolding her, she is the light in my barren life. It has been 9 years since my parents died. They died from a plane crash during their visit to London, for signing a deal for the company. From that moment onwards, my only family is my Sister and Grandmother. I strived hard like a machine to reach this position so that no one has the guts to take advantage of my family, and crushing the expectations of my rivals, became the number one Industrialist in the Capital City of the Country, MD of Yan Holdings. It may seem, I am doing quite well, but contrary to what you may believe, I was like a robot without feelings. I was just breathing, not living... until she came into my life like the whiff of happiness bringing in a fragrance unique to her, which defines her name, Fenhua... Li Fenhua.

She was 15 when she came to this city with her Father, Li Bojing, he works as an accountant in my office. 'People say time flies when you're happy,' now she is 18 years old, just in time for her university. Her mother died too... same as my parents, but she lives her life in happiness and spread that double the times in other's lives. While I was drowning in misery without a single hope from life, she is the exact opposite. She is very optimistic, charming, adorable, and let me tell you, very naughty... my naughty princess, Huahua.

Now let me start my day with my flower.

- YanCheungWei

A handsome youth with a fair, three-dimensional face closed his diary with his M-shaped Lips pursed, his previous warm honey orbs that could hook anyone's soul once again turned cold devoid of any emotions. His grace leopard-like, overwhelming the lavish room with his virile momentum. He headed downstairs to start his diurnal activities.

Outhouse of Yan Mansion...

"Dad, I am going to Mansion," a sweet plus naive voice that filled with the fragrance could be heard throughout the outhouse. It belonged to a young girl with long wavy black hair and slender build. She has a beautiful face, ink-black eyes which makes one drown in it, cherry lips ripe enough to take a sip, and a swan-like neck. Her name is Li Fenhua.

Li Fenhua ran like a hurricane as she informed her father, Li Bojing, who was watering plants in the garden at the moment. Li Bojing shook his head at his daughter's childishness.

Li Bojing is a middle-aged 50-year-old man, with light wrinkles at the corner of his eyes, his shapely face despite age, shows the handsomes at the time of his youth. As a single parent who devoted all his love to his daughter, he never married after his wife, Zhu Liqin's death. He works as a senior accountant at Yan Holdings. During his dire situation, Yan CheungWei's grandmother gave them shelter in Yan Mansion's outhouse... since then both father, and daughter started living at the outhouse.

Yan Mansion, living room...

A middle-aged man close to 50 could be seen reading a new paper, relaxing on the sofa... he is Yan CheungWei's uncle, Lin Bingwen, President of Yan Holdings. He is married to Wen Zhenzhen, a low key Tsundere, who was in her early 40's. Their marriage was considered harmonious with a loving son, who is named Lin Jainyu, aged 21 with a lean yet handsome build. Lin Jainyu is a very caring person and loves and respects his maternal cousin, Yan CheungWei very much... he is working as an intern at Yan Holdings.

Now, coming back to our heroine, Li Fenhua, who like her daily routine ran into Yan Mansion, face flushed with excitement to greet her Wei sir before he leaves for the office... and Lin Bingwen who was reading the newspaper smiled at her in greeting.

"Good Morning, Fenhua! Did you have your breakfast?... Oh! yes, I forgot you're in your holidays starting today."

"Good Morning, Uncle! Yes, my exams are completed, so I am free now," Li Fenhua smiled as she entered into the Mansion.

"I came to meet Wei Sir," Fenhua informed and rushed past him, making Lin Bingwen muse, "As expected."

Fenhua's eyes danced as she surveyed her surroundings in hunt of some mischief, and to her luck, she found Yan family's Butler, Zhang Niu. Zhang Niu is a young man, who was working at Yan Mansion from his childhood, he is a successor of his father who was also a butler at the time of Yan CheungWei's grandfather. Speaking of Zhang Niu, he is a well-built man with a square-shaped face, hardworking, and loyal yet easily gullible by Fenhua. Thus, Fenhua started with her new naughtiness, "Zhang Niu, what are you doing?"

As Zhang Niu heard Fenhua's question, he stopped and replied, "Little Miss, I am preparing Young Master Yan's clothes to iron."

To which, Fenhua made a confused face with her big watery eyes and declared. "Is it? But I heard grandma summoning you to Buddha Hall, go to her or, else she will be angry!"

Zhang Niu's square looking face wrinkled into a bun as he pondered. Taking advantage of his momentary lapse, Fenhua snatched the clothes and fled without turning back.

"Aiya! Why would matriarch summon me, when she is the one who assigned me with the task of ironing Young Master's clothes?" Zhang Niu scratched his head in confusion as he left for Buddha hall.

The matriarch, in Zhang Niu's words, is Lin Family's Old lady, Sun FeiHong, who is Yan CheungWei's maternal grandmother and the Chairman of Yan Holdings, also a staunch believer of Buddha... she is in her late 60's with a well-maintained face.

Sun FeiHong, after her daughter, Lin Jiaying's and her son-in-law, Yan Changming's simultaneous death in a plane crash, took both of her grandchildren Yan CheungWei and his older sister Yan Meilin who were 14 and 16 years old respectively into her wings. Today for the Yan Group to reach such height, Sun FeiHong played a very vital role because, after Yan CheungWei's parent's demise. Due to minimum funds, with the help of Lin Bingwen and Wen Zhenzhen, Shen FeiHong sold all their family properties to establish Yan Constructions and developed the current Yan Group, the number one enterprise of the Capital.

Lin Fenhua, who escaped from Zhang Niu, ran upstairs to iron the clothes of her precious Wei Sir... she was halfway from finishing the task when a loud voice boomed.

"Zhang Niu, are my clothes ready yet?"

Li Fenhua, who heard CheungWei's yell, ran with all her might, completely forgetting to switch off the metal, which was still placed on top of the clothes, not knowing the consequences.

The butler who reached there, found Fenhua missing, and was shocked to see the iron emitting smoke, he hurriedly switched it off and removed it from the shirt. There was a round black hole formed on the shirt... yes, the shirt got brunt!

Zhang Niu gulped...

***to be continued***

*Lol* What do you think will happen to our square shaped butler???