Cheapter 1

Madara walks in the base to wake Sasuke for his training.Maybe he isn't the nicest guy in history but he still cares for that boy that looks so much like his death brother even I've the boy dosen't want to be with him he will make sure that he will stay and will accept him as his new father.

Sasuke was peacefully sleeping in his bed while he was chained too his bed.He slowly wakes up and realize that he wasn't in Orochimaru's base he nearly began to lose his cool but Uchihas didn't lose there cooles even in the baddest situation.

As much as he would like to go back to Snake perverts base again he was chained to this bed and couldn't even move a muscle.He was fucked now so as he would say .

Madara came into the room and silence fell

He did look so peaceful that Madara didn't even want to wake him up,but he had to train with him today.
Madara silently comes near to his bed.
How much that boy looked like Izuna chained he even looked cuter.

He had no idea who this man was he has dark long black hair and had white skin and kinda looked an Uchiha but it could be possible Itachi killed the whole clan there where no Uchihas left that night.Sasuke thought

He will never forget that night his whole life was changed  the blood that pain he will never forget as much as he want to forget it  he never saw his brother in the same light again that night of the Uchiha massacre. Nothing could ever change his pain he will live with this pain his whole life.The pain of being the last of his kind the pain that he won't have a father again or mother or any family member.

But could this man really be an Uchiha no he couldn't even I've he was that wouldn't bring his parents back nor would it stop the pain in his heart.

At least if the man would kill him know the pain will finally end.He would be with his parents again could be happy in heaven and wouldn't have to kill Itachi as much as he wants to kill that bastard.

No but this man wouldn't let him go he will just make everything worse and torture him and bring him back to that snake bastard but he couldn't let him do that he has to get out of this cave there has to be a way right?

He kinda looks scared of me but I cannot blame that boy I chained him into a bed.He is already traumatized enough.

How are you what do you want with me Sasuke said, while gritting his teeth he wanted to punch him so much he wanted to leave that room but yet he couldn't he was chained to this bed with a weird collar.

I am the last of your clan with you Obito and you older brother and Shisui is alive I am Madara Uchiha and your new father and uncle I am going to watch over you Madara said.

He is dead me and Itachi are the only living ones from the clan there is no way that there are other relatives besides the clan.

Madara holds a paper witch looked weird
You father said I've he dies and Itachi killed the clan I will be you new father since I am the only relative that is old enough to watch over you.
And he said I've you disrespect your uncle in anyway he can punish you any way he wants.

That's a lie my father will never allow something like this he would've never trust a man like you nor are you an Uchiha nor are you my uncle and never could you be Madara Uchiha because he is dead since 80 Years .