Chapter 8 Laneys time with decepticons

Laney was out with her class on a school trip. Her art class was going out to a field for an art project, they had to find something to draw. They could if they didn't have time to draw take a picture and draw it that way.

Laney was walking with Miko they found a bolder to sit on near the trees edge. Miko saw some butterflies fluttering around and she slowly walked towards them.

Laney saw some flowers and a rabbit she took out her phone and snapped a picture. Smiling she grabbed her bag but froze. Head Turing every which way, and then she saw red glowing in the trees.

"What the heck" she said closing her bag and put her phone in her pocket.

No one noticed Laney make her way into the trees, Miko gotten her picture and turned around running back to Laney. Only to find she wasn't there. She looked around and started to panic. She couldn't see the girl anywhere.

"Laney?.....LANEY WHERE ARE YOU?!" Miko cried out gaining the attention of her class.

Laney was still following whatever was making those big steps and red lights when they turned to look at her. Pausing only to catch her breath.

Laney turned to find she had wondered a bit to far from her class, cursing quietly she sat on her knees. Taking out her phone, but had no service.

"Well that's just lovely.....no service and I stupidly followed something into the woods and get lost" she grumped putting the phone back in her pocket.

"Poor little organic femme.....lost in the woods with no way of calling for help" a voice mocked.

"Who's there?!" Laney stood up quickly only to cry out being picked up.

"Only me femme" the same voice said.

"Who are you?" Laney asked staring the mech in the face.

"My name is known by many, but how you are still new to this little game. You wouldn't know me aside from my name" he said smirking.

"Wait.....you couldn't possibly be" Laney gasp with wide eyes.

"Correct, I am Megatron...leader of the Decepticons" Megatron smirked transforming and flew off.

In the field Miko heard a jet sound and looked, seeing what could only be Megatron. She took out her phone and dialled up Optimus.

'Has something happened Miko?' Optimus asked once he answered his comm.

"Laney's gone! And I think Megatron took her I just saw him" Miko said as quietly as she could so her class couldn't hear her.

'Remain calm Miko....we will find her and get her back' Optimus said already talking towards Ratchet.

(Nemesis)

Megatron walked through the dark halls of his ship. Smirk on his face. He held Laney in a tight grip, causing the girl to groan slightly in pain. But Megatron didn't seem to care.

"KNOCKOUT!" Megatron yelled.

"Gah! Fragging son of a oh lord Megatron" knockout quickly bowed but nearly got dizzy.

"....what were you doing under there?" Megatron asked.

"Uh....fixing some broken wires, I don't have a clue how they got broken" Knockout said rubbing his helm.

"Hmpth...here take the human, and don't let it get hurt, Shockwave wants to have a look at her" Megatron said leaving the med bay.

"It's you!" Laney gasped.

"It's me, welcome to my Area of operation" he smiled.

"You live in this dark dreary place?" She asked.

"....you get used to it, but I have to ask. How did Megatron get you?" Knockout asked setting Laney on a table.

"I was with my class in a field with our art class, but then I saw something tall with red dots as high as the trees. I got curious and followed it...I should have known it was a trap" Laney said with a pout.

"I see...well I'm sure the autobots will be along to get you" Knockout said.

"I hope so, not to be rude..Miko must've seen your boss fly away" Laney said.

"Oh I sure she did, that femme is something else" Knockout smirked rolling his optics.

"But I swear I won't let them hurt you" Laney said.

"Don't make promises you cant keep" Knockout frowned as he went back to cleaning up other things.

Laney watched him and wondered if he had anyone to help him. She wanted to ask but wasn't sure how. She saw one single picture of him and some big blue guy with an orange face. Maybe they were knockouts friend and assistant. But seeing how happy he looked in the picture to now told her it was best not to ask.

"What are you looking at?" Knockout asked scaring her a tiny bit.

He looked over and saw the picture he kept that he and Breakdown took, when Cybertron was lively. He frowned and looked back at Laney, she looked at him.

"His name was Breakdown, he was my assistant and friend. Probably my only one here" Knockout said.

"I wanna ask what happened to him, but I won't" she said.

"Thanks...maybe if we run into each other I'll tell you, or share some stories" Knockout said.

Laney smiled and nodded. She turned to see some bots come in with injuries. They said the autobots tricked them out hoping to get the girl back. Laney frowned as she thought about how they would get her.

Knockout sighed saying how lucky the Vehicons were to still be alive. He motioned them all to sit on a berth. Laney watched them all go to different berths.

She almost felt sorry for them, she watched Knockout fix the one vehicon up. Remaining quiet she looked around and listening to the tools Laney started to feel tired. She heard Knockout tell her to just rest and next thing she knew she passed out.