♡Happy Birthday Kirishima♡

Cover Art not mine
Characters not mine
My Hero Academia not mine

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KIRI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!~"

Kirishima sat, watching his friends laugh and sing. Honestly this was all he could ever wish for, for things to stay the way they are like this.

His birthday so far, had went amazingly.

That morning, he walked into class, only to be welcomed by the nineteen other students with nothing but love.

Aizawa gave him a freebie on his test, only because he had known just how hard he studied.

His squad even made him a cake, or what was supposed to be a cake.

It looked like a volcanoe sculpture that had deflated, only to have had icing, of all kinds of colors, smeared across it.

A mixture of red, blue and green pop rocks littered on top of it, and a single, oddly long, candle poked out from the top.

Kirishima later found out after Mina lit it, that it was, in fact, a sparkler.

After the fire alarm went off, and Aizawa's lecture, Bakugou stepped in the room holding a tray.

"Get this disaster off the table!" The blonde said to a very offended looking Kaminari.

"Hey, we worked really hard on this man." He said, taking the failure cake nevertheless.

"Here," Bakugou said, placing the tray down on the table, Kirishima watched him take the lighter from Mina.

The blonde slid the tray in front of Kirishima, who looked amazed.

A beautifully decorated cake in front of his eyes.

In cursive, red icing, read ~'Happy Birthday Kirishima'~, Red gears dispersed across the white surface, and in the right hand corner, there was a mini figurine of Red Riot, in his signature pose. Hardened hands clashed together and a vibrant smile.

Kirishima's eyes wandered the cake endlessly, shocked and full of amazement.

"When did you have time to order that dude?" Kaminari asked Bakugou, who's smile disappeared.

"I didn't order it Dunce face, I made it myself."

"Really?" Kaminari looked astonished by this new information, "You did a really good job!"

"You gonna blow out your damn candles or we gonna wait til the dorms burn down?!"

Kirishima jumped out of his fixation and nodded. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and thought for a second before finally blowing each one out.

"Whatga wish for?" Mina asked, hooking an arm around his neck.

"Nah don't tell her Kiri, or it won't come true!" Kaminari interjected.

"Wha? Who made that dumb rule up?!"

Kaminari shrugged, "I don't make the birthday rules."

"Come on Kiri, telling one person can't hurt."

"Nooo!! That's not how it works, Mina! Sero, come on, back me up here!"

"Sero's input doesn't count, he's high." Mina said, pointing towards a very stoned Sero.

"I'm seriously about to eat this right now..." Sero drooled pointing at the disaster cake with a ravenous look in his eyes.

Bakugou sighed and smacked his forehead. His eyes wandered over towards Kirishima who continued to look down at his cake, frozen.

"What, do you not like your cake?" Kirishima jumped, not expecting Bakugou's sudden appearance.

"What? No! I love it! I really like this little me you got going over here." The redhead smiled softly.

Bakugou felt his face turn a slight shade a pink. "Yeah, I found it at the store when I went to get ingredients. It was the last one, had to fight some crazy lady for it."

Kirishima let out a small laugh, which made Bakugou's heart beat skip a beat.

"You did good Bakubro, the cake is awesome!"

"Ah sick! That's disgusting!" Both were snapped out of their conversation when they saw Sero cutting the disaster cake, uncooked batter oozing out.

Sero didn't seem to mind and continued to cut a perfect piece onto his plate.

Bakugou stomped over towards him and yanked the plate away.

"What're you, an idiot? Were you trying to give Kirishima salmonella for his birthday?!"

Kirishima smiled softly as he watched Bakugou scold his friends about the dangers of food poisoning.

"Best Birthday Ever." He said quietly, taking a bite of his cake.