Late Night High (Alex James/Damon Albarn) [SMUT]

The energy in my living room was hazy, filled with laughs from Alex, Damon and I. Weed was scattered across the coffee table, all of us sitting on the floor, and a trip hop record Damon had thrown on the turntable was playing in the background. It was a Friday night, and I invited them over to get baked and listen to music, something that's increasingly becoming a favorite pass time for the three of us. 

    "Alright Alex, your turn. Truth or dare?" I said, Damon and I looking over at him, big grins on all of our faces.

    "Truth." He replies.

    "Is it true you and Damon had a threesome with a groupie the other night at your hotel?" I asked, giggling.

    The boys looked over at each other, Damon raising his eyebrows before both of the boys started to laugh.

    "Ummm, no. Where did you hear that?" Alex laughed.

    "Someone told me! I kinda believed it, to be honest." I giggled.

    "Well, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about a girl in bed with another bloke and I." Damon confessed, causing raised brows and a couple moments of silent tension between the three of us, all looking at each other, before Alex changed the conversation.

    "Y/N, it's your turn. Truth or dare?" Alex asked.

    "Dare." I replied, sitting up.

    "I dare you to... kiss one of us. Your pick." Alex cheekily said.

    "Fine." I said, smiling. I moved closer to Alex, causing a big smirk on his face.

    "I knew it." He said, Damon giving a slight huff in disbelief.

    Alex, determined to tease Damon about not getting picked, gently brushed my hair out of my face, before softly pressing his lips into mine. I could feel Damon watching us as Alex deepened the kiss, his hands in my hair while his tongue slowly explores. I just enjoyed him touching me, surprised Alex had the ability to turn me on so much. I pulled away, and looked over at Damon, lustfully looking at me.

    "Come here, Damon." I giggled playfully. He grinned and came over to me, taking his turn with my lips. Alex moved down to my neck, sucking and biting, encouraging little whimpers to slip from my lips.

    "Fuck, you're so sexy." Alex said, removing his lips from me as I pulled away from Damon.

    "Are we...." Damon asked, looking at us.

I just smiled and stood up, grabbing their hands and bringing them to the bedroom. I laid on the bed, and Damon came to sit on the bed, wasting no time removing my shirt and bra, placing sloppy kisses all down my body. Alex throwing his shirt to the ground, came over to join Damon on the other side. The two of them going in opposite directions, Damon making his way down my body, while Alex makes his way back up, his lips meeting mine again. The chills I felt were sensational.

I closed my eyes and let them take charge. Damon made his way down, removing the shorts I had on, revealing my panties. He kissed up my thighs before throwing my legs over his shoulders, and giving my opening a little taste before going to work, sucking my sensitive clit between his lips and giving it little kitten licks. I moaned into Alex's mouth.

Alex pulled his pants and boxers off, revealing his already hard erection. I knew he was going crazy, listening to my moans and whimpers, and the sounds coming from Damon's tongue on my wet, soft opening. I took Alex's head into my mouth, my tongue teasing his sensitive skin just a bit before he lost control and moved himself in deeper. I looked up at him, working on him. Alex threw his head back, deep moans escaping from his lips.

Damon, not the one to be left out, pulled off his clothes and spread my legs. I looked over to see Damon stroking his big, hard length as he watched me with Alex in my mouth. He got up to my opening, sliding his tip up and down, teasing me.

"Mmmmm, you're so wet for us, love." He growled before sliding himself in. I gasped at his large length, Alex pulling out of my mouth.

Alex's hand found my clit, a finger rubbing it while Damon was thrusting in and out, while his other hand was on his hard dick, stroking it.

"You are wet," Alex said, a smirk forming. "I think you're close."

Alex, not removing his finger from teasing my sensitive clit, leaned down to my ear. "You like that, don't you?" He whispered. "Cum for us, love."

"I..... OH FUCK." I screamed, my legs shaking. Damon grunted, feeling me tighten around him. His thrusts slowed, letting me ride out my high.

"Oh.... Damon...." I whimpered. Damon smirked at hearing me moaning his name. He pulled out, looking at Alex, who had a bit of jealously in his eyes.

"Bend over." Alex demanded. I switched positions for him. Alex, desperate to be inside of me, wasted no time sliding himself in, giving my bum a slap while he started to thrust.

"ALEX!" I gasped. Damon, watching my body bounce off of Alex's, went to my head, lifting my chin up to his erection. I looked up at him, opening my mouth and taking him in, causing him to grunt.

The room was filled with the moans of Damon Alex and I, and the occasional spanking Alex would give me before grabbing my hips and digging his hands in. Damon made eye contact with me, his hands holding my hair back as I pleasured him. The contrast of the two... Damon taking his time and being sensual, while Alex was more rough, was enough to drive any girl crazy.

"Y/N, I'm about to..." Damon said, throwing his head back. I opened my mouth wider, sticking out my tongue and resting the head on it, letting him finish. His breaths picked up and I took his throbbing length into my hand, slowly and gently working him through his orgasm, watching his face. His eyes were squeezed shut, and his hair and skin sweaty, my hair pulled tight in his hands.

Damon finished, and Alex wasn't far behind after watching me handle Damon's high. After a few sloppy thrusts and heavy grunts, I felt Alex's twitching finish inside, his hands digging as hard as they could into my skin.

The boys and I both collapsed into the bed, exhausted. I turned over and gave Damon a kiss while Alex gently traced his fingers on the soft skin on my chest.

"That was amazing." Alex said.
"I think this may be our new Friday night in thing." I said, the boys smiling. x

** More imagines/one shots coming soon!**
If there's any band member that you'd like more of, please comment and let me know! Also, remember to add this to your library/reading list so you don't miss out on updates. Thank you so much!