There's More of the Dreaded Day

Catherine got off her plane, catching a taxi to her hotel, where she dropped her bags and grabbed her phone, leaving her room as she walked downstairs to meet the cast and crew.

She was in the middle of grabbing a bottle of water when the host of the gathering chimed in.

"Hello everyone! We are very happy to have you all here and we are all excited to work on this project!" The host beamed. "And I would like you all to meet the stage manager, Twig Clark!" He said into the microphone, and Catherine froze, her eyes slightly widening.

Was that why the executive producer told her to come out here? Because Twig told him to invite her? Knowing Twig, that's what probably happened. She scowled, watching him walk up on the tiny stage.

"First of all, I'd like to thank you all for coming out here for this, and I will be looking forward to working with you all." He shot a glare at Catherine, and she scoffed, Twig continuing. "And I hope you all enjoy doing this as much as I do." He said, striding offstage and next to Catherine, an arm wrapping swiftly around her waist, squeezing her hip.

"Funny seeing you here, Catherine." He mumbled, his eyes drifting over to her.

"Oh, isn't it? I thought you might have expected me here, since you set this up." She whispered, her tone bitter as he squeezed her waist, and she flinched, quickly removing his hand, but it just drifted back over.

"I wouldn't! I may have set this up, but I didn't cast anyone." He said with a nod, a hand going to her rear, squeezing it.

Catherine grabbed his hand rather aggressively, yanking it off her rear.

"Don't you dare touch me like that again." She growled, glaring at him as the host kept speaking.

"Oh, well Catherine, you don't know what's ahead of you. I will put you in the slinkiest, sluttiest outfits Chicago has ever seen and it will be everywhere." He mumbled, lips hovering above hers.

She pulled away from him, storming back off to her room, where she hauled out her phone, calling David on FaceTime, near tears but she wiped them off.