uno | DATE TIME

JASME CEPHAS JONES GIF SERIES
uno | DATE TIME

You were gonna pick up jasmine from her office for y'all's date

You were gonna pick up jasmine from her office for y'all's date. She was working on something new to surprise her fans and you wanted to surprise her- which was a DATE.

-------

You arrived at jasmine's work, parking in the parking lot. You turned the car off and got out. You began to walk into the building, then taking the elevator to level four.

The elevator dinged and opened the doors at level floor. You had flowers in your hand. You walked down the hall passing offices and empty rooms, as you approached jasmine's, you notice the door was already open. With flowers in hand, you knocked on the rim of the doorframe.

She turned around and once she saw you, a smile creeped on her face. "What are you doing here?" She was happy but a little confused.

"To take you out." You chuckled, handing her the flowers you got her.

"But we didn't plan one-" She took the flowers, then smelling them.

"Jas, we don't have to plan one to go on one." You smiled.

Jas mouthed ok to you. She grabbed her jacket and you put your arm around her waist, while you guys left the building to your date.