ONE

Lower case intended
Sorry for any mistakes💗

Nyjae Alexus Smith
Raleigh, NC

"Nyjae come on bruh you said that you knew how to skate" Jas said as I fell again

"You should've known that girl couldn't skate. She can't even walk straight," Dede said, skating around me in a circle.

We were at United Skates skating to pass time because we had not shit to do. "Nyjae get your ass up bruh Im tryna post something on instagram" Jas said skating over to a bench thingy sitting down.

"First of all stop saying my government out here, you never know who listening" I said getting up attempting to skate over to where they were at but I fell again. I turned towards them with my lips turned upwards. "Y'all not gonna help me?" I asked them

Dede put her hand up to her forehead pretending not to see me, her big ass forehead extendo chin headass. Jas got up and dragged me to where they were at and I sat down on the bench as she walked away.

"Ouu bitch you got lent on your pants" dede said swiping at my pants "I don't know why Jas dragged you for knowing you got black pants on" Jas walked back over with this boy.

"Yeah just take our pictures that's it" she told him, giving him her phone as she sat down right beside us smiling at him as he took our pictures.

I smiled at the camera as they did poses. The boy gave her back her phone "so can I get your number or something?" He asked her, she ignored him posting the pictures on her instagram. "No but you can follow me on instagram and like the picture" she said I laughed and checked my phone to see if my momma called or texted me since my phone was on DND.

❤️     🗯     ↗️    Liked by Nynydadon and Deshantisinclair and 355 othersAmariedabae   3 musketeers💙Tagged @Nynydadon, @DeshantiSinclair

Amariedabae   3 musketeers💙
Tagged @Nynydadon, @DeshantiSinclair

Synceree. No photo Creds?
↪️Amariedabae @synceree how you find my instagram?

Nynydadon love you pooh😘
↪️Amariedabae @Nynydadon Love you more

DeshantiSinclair ouu bitch we cute💗
↪️Amariedabae @DeshantiSinclair yes ma'aammm👯‍♀️❤️

Load more comments...

The boy walked away as we got up to go skate some more. "NyNy come on let me teach you" Jas said grabbing my hand "push one of your feet forward and lift the other one up alittle bit" I did what she said and I started to move.

"Now go" she said, pushing me forward I started going fast and tried to slow down. This felt like that episode of peppa pig where she couldn't find the brakes. "Ny use the brakes" I heard dede say I looked down to try to find the brakes. "Ny watch out" Jas said right before I crashing into a group of niggas.

"Damn shawty you ite?" I heard someone say I looked up and saw that boy that took our pictures. "Yeah I'm okay" I said getting up I looked at all of them and I saw one with nappy as hair. He mugged me and went back to what he was doing. His ugly fine ass.

"Oh my gosh Ny come on let's go" Jas said coming behind me grabbed my hand pulling me back and guess what I did, I fell and they started laughing.

"Damn bambi you good?" One of the boys said he had twists or dreads

"El oh el you got jokes" I said getting up attempting to skate away from them

"Sorry about her im Jasmine but you can call me Jas" Jas said smiling at the boys
" Im Syn" The one that took our pictures said "That's T, Flash and Debo" he pointed at the other ones and they didn't even look at us. These Raleigh niggas think they all high and mighty.

"Aye we gon have a kick back next weekend at my crib and we was wondering if y'all wanted to pull up?" Syn asked I was about to say no but dede covered my mouth as Jas spoke for all of us and said fasho. "Here's the addy, pull up entry fee is 5$ bring yo own weed and bring yo own drank" he said smiling rubbing his hands together like birdman. Jas nodded and we turned around and walked to the counter to give back the skates.

"Girl you need to stop being a homebody you aint never gon get a nigga acting like that" Jas said tieing up her fazo's I ignored her and texted my momma that i was on my way. " you can ignore me all you want but you know i'm right" she said, grabbing her keys as I tied up my shoe.

We got up and walked towards the parking lot we got to Jas car and we heard gunshots I jumped into the car as Jas started it up and pulled off.

"Bitch we almost died" dede said laughing this was one of the main reasons why I didn't leave the house I was with the gang shit but the gunshots always gave me anxiety.

I must've been thinking too hard or Jas just drove too fast but next thing I knew we were parked in front of my house.

"Yo mama said we can stay the night right?" Dede asked I nodded as jas got her bag from the back.

I got out and walked to the front door unlocking it smelling lasagna "ouu bitch yo mama whipping it up in the kitchen" dede said I laughed walking down the hall into my room putting my purse down and taking my hair out its ponytail and grabbing my body wash and going into the bathroom, today has been stressful never again will I go skating with them bitches.

How did yall like it?
Vote
Comment

— Myaadabae💗