Safe

Bakugo POV
The fucker didn't think it through. I mean, I probably wouldn't either, but still.
"Well you'll stay at my house for now and we can talk to my parents or some shit," I say in as close to a normal tone as possible. His furrowed brows ease up and a thankful smile peeks out. I turn away and scoff.
"You are not staying in my room though."

The old hag set up the guest room and I dropped off some clothes I don't wear anywhere.
"I'm gonna just call some people to update them on everything, okay?"
I nod and turn to leave when he grabs my wrist.
"Thank you again Bakugo. So much," Shitty Hair says with a soft smile that makes the tips of my ears go red.
"I'm not throwing you out on the streets Hair for Brains. I'll be downstairs."
I shove my hands into my sweatpants and walk downstairs as he closes the door. I guess it's time to finally explain whatever happened. My parents are waiting patiently on the couch and I sigh.
"I'm happy that Kirishima is staying longer but are his parents okay with this?" my dad begins. My mom quickly adds, "Is Kirishima okay?"
"He's fine, but his parents fucking suck and he needs a place to stay." My dad nods. "Also his parents can't know where he is... for now."
I awkwardly stand and watch them process it. After a minute or two, my mom stands up with that 'I'm gonna mother the shit out of someone' look in her eyes. "I understand. He's welcome to stay as long as he wants. Have you notified the school yet?"
Shoot, I didn't even think of that.
"Honey, I'm sure this all going very fast to the kids. I'll call their homeroom teacher before heading to work," my dad says, a hand now on my mom's shoulder.
"Thanks..." I mumble out.
"Awwww, Katsuki what did you say?" my annoying ass mother prods.
"Thank you, ya hag!" I spit out and turn my head away.
"Don't call me that you brat!" she yells back, before hugging me from behind. "You know we're always here to help you and those you're fond of." My dad joins in the hug and I soften just a tiny bit.
"Now go check on Kirishima and tell him that he'll be okay as long as he's in our care," she finishes and pushes me towards the stairs again.
I guess I'm pretty lucky when it comes to parents.

Kirishima POV
"I can't believe your parents said that!" Mina exclaims as Kaminari and Sero nod. They've listened to me give a quick summary of my night (excluding the kiss of course) and I could feel anger boiling through the screen.
"God damn, I'm sorry you couldn't come over..." Kaminari continues.
"It's fine guys, Bakugo's family is nice and I'm safe. Just a little worried about what's gonna happen when we go back to school," I say while rubbing the back of my neck. As if on cue, Bakugo walks in.
"My dad's gonna tell Aizawa bout what happened and you're staying here," he states with a stomp of a foot. My friends clap on the phone.
"Bakugo for the win!" Sero shouts. Bakugo scrunches up his face.
"You're still on the phone with those idiots?"
"Bakugo!" Kaminari yells as if that's the worst thing he's ever said to him.
"Shut up Dunce Face."
I smile and feel the best I have since leaving my house. My dorm's already next to Bakugo's, so living with him doesn't seem bad. I'm away from my parents, and his family is here for me. I'm okay.