Chapter 1 - To find an Angel

The pictures above are the outfits the girls transform in, Bold words mean that the girls are talking at the same time.
( These pictures aren't mine but this story and characters belong to me, I'll allow you to make your own story as well just please ask for permission first. Please don't try this stuff at home either I have to say this before the book starts  )
⭐️

August 12th

" Get her!" A young girl ran through the castle breathing heavily with no shoes on and a torn yellow dress smacking her thighs with every step. She stopped behind a wall and looked around to make sure no guards were around. Once the guards ran by her she cut the corner and started to run down the hallway again. Finally making it outside she ran towards a black portal but tripped when made it in front of the portal.

" Sorry, but you won't be going anywhere sister" the girl looked up at a tall black man with a scowl on his face. " You won't be going anywhere sister it's the end of the road for you-GUARDS". The girl glared stretching out her hand " I'm sorry" strong wind pushed back the tall man and the guards earning loud grunts and metal hitting metal. The girl got up and jumped in the portal small tears coming out of her eyes as the portal disappeared. " I will stop you brother."

⭐️

"Imani girl hurry up sis! It's the first day of school and I'm trying not to be late for it thank you" Sasha rolled her eyes wearing dark blue cut up skinny jeans, black tight turtle neck sweater, and dark blue and black sneakers.

Name - Sasha Brown

Occupation - Middle school 6th grader

Gender - Female

Ethnicity- African American

Age - 11

Likes - Music, Math, Food, Reading, Terrell, Basket Ball

Dislikes - Boats, Chocolate, bugs, Girly clothes

Personality - Doesn't take anything from anybody, Respectful and passionate, Calm with small anger problems, loyal, easily annoyed, She's known to be scary when angered so people try to not get to her mad, Extremely intelligent and likes spitting out random facts, She's more action than talk between the four of them

Looks - High black big afro with a purple hairband always keeping it up, Purple eyes, and freckles on her face, Dark skin tone

Imani made it down the steps in a red mini skirt, red flats, and a button-up white shirt tucked into her skirt. " Sorry girls! it takes time to look this good! You know uh something it seems your struggling in."

Name - Imani Forest

Occupation - Middle school 6th grader

Gender - Female

Ethnicity- African American

Age - 11

Likes - Fashion, Shopping, History, updating on the latest trend, Tennis, parties, her phone, Demetrius

Dislikes - Animals, Horrible clothes, Not being up to date on the latest trends, camping, studying, hats