**I miss U**

With deep heartburn and pain, with shaking hands, I wrote this elegiac paper, the elegy of my cat. Until now, it's hard to prevent tears from rolling down my face, and memories can never vanish from my mind.
His name was Peach, exactly as his color, but sometimes I call him Peachy... It depended on my mood. He was too close to me, as I didn't have any siblings.
Our first meeting was on my 15th birthday, a present from my dad. When I put him between my arms for the first time, I felt something magical, something that could be compared to the feeling of a mother holding her first child. He was too small, with barely opened twinkling greenish hazel eyes. His fur was downy and tabby, softer than any other thing, and his whiskers were so white. Overwhelming happiness couldn't be described at that time.
He used to lick my face in order to wake me up every morning.
He used to trot his tail right up in the air and sway like the born ruler of the universe. I adored that so much; it made me chuckle.
And he used to dig his claws whenever he notices an unfamiliar voice at home.
I bought him two couches. A small cozy ocean blue one to use only when we watch anime together, and another purple one to lie on. My mom sewed a small cover signed by his name as well.
We shared every moment; we had many weird funny pictures, we played, we sang, we made TikToks... Even in my tough time; I found him the best companion, literally, the shoulder to cry on.
And that dark gloomy unwanted to remember but unable to be forgotten day came, maybe because of the envy and jealousy of others, maybe because of bad luck, this painful thing happened...
Peachy had never left me before, even when I was at school, I kept him in my bag. But, that day happened...or let's say rather, that nightmare, a truly lived nightmare. That day when he passed away, when he really did it and left me, when I felt like some part of my heart was strongly cut by a knife. Everything has darkened into my eyes. No more soft meowing, purrs, growls, hisses, no more pranks, no more weird pictures, and no more silky fur to caress. The ghost of loneliness came back again.
Peachy didn't even say goodbye to me, and he definitely left without returning.
Isn't this a betrayal?
I miss you so much, my dear kitty, you will always remain in my heart, and no one will ever take that place.