Chapter 1 🧡

Preeta
Preeta Arora, owner of Arora Empiries, is shown parking her car and slowly walking into a hotel. With a stern face she looks down at her phone, checking the time she closed the screen.

'Bas kuch time aur phir mein apni begunahi sabit karke Tania ke saath wapas London chali jaoungi'

Preeta: *sighs* kitne time ke baad Mumbai ai hoon. Aur yaha anne ki wajah sirf aur sirf Tania hai. Hopefully mein usse jaldi millu aur usse milna na pade.

She wears her sunglasses to hide her tears as she checks into the hotel and goes to her room to freshen up.

Karan
A man is shown going into a building. As he walks by, the employees that work there stand up and greet him saying 'Good Morning Sir' or 'Hello Sir'. He ignores all of them as usual and opens the door to his cabin. Karan Luthra, CEO of Luthra Industries, sits on his seat. His assistant, Vivek, knocks on the door.

'Come in' he said in a stern voice,

's...sir, yeh aapka ajj ka schedule'
His assistant had said in a trembling voice, while he passed the file to his boss.

Karan inspected the file for flaws and was surprised when he saw none, still keeping the stern expression he looked and saw Vivek still standing in the same position.

'Why are you staring at my face, get out'  Karan yelled.

Vivek managed to stumble out the door and took a long breath of relief as soon as he was out.

Preeta
She went into her room and sat on the bed, suddenly realising how exhausted she was. She picked up her phone and looked at a picture of Tania. Tears made their way into her eyes.

Preeta: Tania, baby I miss you so much, I know that I haven't been with you, but baby, I'm coming to get you, aapki mummy aa rahi hai, I love you darling

She wipes her tears and decides to go to the Mandir. She wears a traditional dress and laughs humorlessly in the mirror.

Preeta: wow, 2 saal se suit nahi pehna, well 2 saal se mandir bhi nahi gayi, Bhagwan se bharosa jo uth gaya tha, lekin 2 weeks ago jab mujhe Tania ke barre mein pata chala toh purani Preeta bhi wapas aa gayi.

She recalls when her friend, Aditya, called her 2 weeks ago,

Flashback

She was sitting in her cabin looking through some paperwork when Aditya called her, she picked up the call and talked to him in a stern voice.

Preeta: hello Aditya, kya hua, kuch kaam tha?

Aditya: *emotional voice* Preeta, teri bachi zinda hai, Tania zinda hai aur woh Karan ke saath hai,

Preeta got the shock of a lifetime, her child, her daughter was alive and was with the person she hated the most.

Preeta: k...kya?!

Aditya: haan mein abhi photo bhejta hoon,

Preeta: o..okay

She then ended the call and received a notification, she saw her daughter. Tania's face was almost identical to hers but she had her Dad's eyes and nose, but she didn't care because she was her daughter.

Flashback over

Preeta: lekin Tania ko milne ka matlab usse phir se dekhna hoga, usse baat karni hogi.

A tear makes its way out of her eyes. She wipes it, even though there was no one around her, she didn't like being seen as weak. She wasn't the same Preeta who left Mumbai 2 years ago.
She wasn't the same Preeta who was quiet, introverted and didn't like socializing. She wasn't the same Preeta who used to cry over the tiniest things. She was new, bold and couldn't stand insults.
Preeta goes to her car and drives to the mandir.

Karan
Karan goes to Luthra house. As he walks in, Tania runs to him, he twirls her.

Karan: Princess, kaise ho aap....

Tania: *kid voice* I'm fine, lekin papa, aap itna late kyu hai?

Karan: sorry Princess, thoda kaam tha

Tania: *kid voice* it's not okay, aap hamesha yehi excuse use karte hai

Karan *holds ears cutely* sorry na, aage se nahi hoga

Tania: *kid voice* pakka wala promise?

Karan: pakka wala promise

Karan looks at her and remembers Preeta.

(Flashback is in italics)

Preeta: you bajarbattu, hamesha late hote ho, aaj humme bahar janna tha

Karan: sorry na babydoll, woh extra practice tho aaj, but I promise aage se nahi hoga

Preeta: *cutetly* pakka wala promise

Karan: *smiles*: pakka wala promise

He wipes a tear that escaped his eye, without being noticed.

Rakhi comes and Karan's expression turns stern.

Rakhi: beta woh mandir me paas wali park hai na, Tania waha jaana chahti thi, tum usse le jao

Karan: lekin mum....

Rakhi: koi lekin wekin nahi, tum chup chap waha Tania ko leke jaa rahe ho

Karan: okay mum.

Precap: Karan Preeta meet

Hey guys, this was the first chapter, tell me if you want to read more or should I delete this story?
Thanks for all your support and love.

Yours truly,
Navneet 🖤