Chapter 2 🧡

Preeta drives to the mandir and Karan goes to the park near the mandir with Tania.

Karan and Preeta's shoulders bump into each other while walking.

Preeran together *without looking*: sorry

They walk a little forward and realize a familiar feeling. They put their hands on their chest.

Karan/Preeta: Preeta/Karan

Tania pulls on Karan's sleeve, he kneels down next to her,

Tania: kya hua papa?

Karan: kuch nahi

Preeta looks around and a small crowd forms in front of her and she's unable to see Karan.

Preeta: nahi, Karan yaha nahi ho sakta, aur agar hai bhi toh mujhe koi fark nahi parta.

She ignores the feeling and walks away. Karan stands up and looks at where Preeta was standing but finds no one.

Karan: mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki Preeta yaha ha.......nahi woh yaha nahi ho sakti aur agar hai bhi toh I dont care, mujhe usse koi fark nahi parta

Preeta goes to the mandir and folds her hands.

Preeta: *praying* Bhagwan, aapko toh pata hai kya hua tha 2 saal pehle, aur ussi din meine kaha tha ki mein Mumbai wapas nahi aungi, lekin Tania ke liye aana pada. Aap pls mujhe uss Karan se mat milana.

She continues praying. Soon she stands up and walks out of the mandir, she decides to walk around. On the other hand, Karan gets a call from his office. He picks it up and starts talking. Tania sees a balloon stand. She runs there.

Tania: mujhe balloon chahiye

Seller: beta aapke mummy ya papa kaha hai

Tania: mere dad toh waha...

she points towards the direction where Karan was standing but sees no one there. 

Tania: papa! PAPA! *she starts crying* papa papa

She sits down on a bench and starts crying with her hands covering her face. Preeta comes and sees Tania crying but doesn't see her face and she goes to her.

Preeta: beta, kya hua, aap ro kyu rahi hai?

Tania: *still covering her face* mujhe mere papa nahi mil rahe

Preeta: arre koi baat nahi mein aap ki help karti hoon aapke papa ko dhoondne mein

Tania: *looks at Preeta with a smile* sachiii?

Preeta gets shocked seeing her, she stops her tears from falling.

Preeta: haan.....of course mein help karungi

Tania stands up and holds Preeta's hand cutely. Preeta looks at her with unshed tears.

Tania: chaliye

Preeta smiles at her and starts looking for Karan. She spots him looking around and panicking for Tania. She gulps her tears and points towards him.

Preeta: *with a croaking voice* woh rahe aapke papa

Tania looks at her confused.

Tania: lekin aapko kaise pata ki woh mere papa hai?

Preeta: *kneels next to her* aapke papa mere dost hai......thee

Tania: really?! Toh aap ake unse miliye

Preeta: nahi beta aaj nahi, aap jaiye, woh pareshan ho rahe hai aapke liye

Tania: thank you

She kisses Preeta's cheek and runs to Karan. Karan sees her and hugs her.

Karan: beta aap kaha thee, meine aapko kaha tha na wahi ruko

Tania: papa ek na nice lady ne meri help ki, aur unhone mujhe kaha ki woh aapki friend hai

Karan: accha kon?

Tania points to Preeta but Preeta turns around before Karan could see her.

Tania: woh

Karan: *stands up*: hum unhe thanks kahe

Tania: okay

He picks her up and starts walking towards Preeta.

Karan: excuse me, suniye

Preeta keeps on walking and wiping her tears.

Karan: *slowly* Preeta

Preeta freezes and slowly turns around. They look at each other and share a painful eyelock. A tear escapes Karans eye.

End of chapter
Precap: Preeran Confrontation

That's all for today, thanks for reading.

Yours truly,
Navneet 🖤