Preface

Hey guys!

This is the second story in the Darkness Series! Make sure you read Tempting Darkness before this one!

Enjoy!

-&-

Preface

       There is a difference between dark and evil. One that twists the very fabric of reality. Evil is corrupt, horrid, and something that must never thought to be controlled. In the end it will only destroy you.

       Darkness is different. Holding no good, nor evil. Unable to be understood or controlled, but thrumming with power far greater than one could imagine. It forces those under its reign to sway constantly over that moral line--the one that separates evil and light.

       Those that are weak will fall, those strong enough to stand its power demand control. It is an unstable, impenetrable force.

       And I couldn't help but love his darkness. 

-&-       

     Things were... different now.

       Now that the cat's out of the bag, and Larkin James is more than a little pissed at the supposed 'love of her life'--Deshua, Oregon was never going to be the same. Larkin's brief reprieve in Vegas did little to dull that horrible pain inside her heart, but she must push all that aside to ensure the sanity of the one person she will never be able to truly live without.

       Just because one psycho is dead doesn't mean that the mortals of the town no longer wanted their heads on shiny silver platters. With a fallen angel breathing protectively down her neck, visions of past lives that just won't leave her the hell alone, and an archangel's unearthly pocket knife tucked uneasily away in her jacket, the roller coaster that was Larkin's life was no where near over.  

-&-

I've decided to post the first chapter of this story just so you guys aren't left on too much of a cliff hanger! HOWEVER, I am leaving for basic training for the army on September 14th, and I will be gone either 10 or 23 weeks. ALL of my stories will be on hold while I am gone--not having access to technology is really going to suck haha!

I hope you guys can hang on with me while I'm gone!