Luna shines

I got woken up by my head being hit by the old man teaching me everything I needed to know about being Luna. "Ow!" I said rubbing my head. The guy was ancient with a long white beard, official white robes, a bamboo staff, and wrinkled skin. I fell asleep as he was talking about Cole's great grandfather. "Pay attention this is important," Wu scolds me. "But it's so boring," I whined and he hit my head again. "Then what's something you won't find boring?" Wu asked and I thought for a minute. "Has there ever been a alpha who hasn't found their mate?" I asked. "Yes and all those alphas did not last long and neither did the packs. It is why a Luna such as yourself is so sacred to the packs future without one we would eventually fall," Wu explains. "So just being around I'm helping?" I asked skeptic and Wu stroked his beard. "There is more too it than that. Such as if a alpha needed some better insight. You would see something that he hasn't thought of and work to improve it," Wu said. "Okay and am I able to boss people around?" I asked finally interested. "It depends, but most people yes," Wu answers and I smiled. "And what's the most important duty of being Luna?" I asked. Wu was hesitant before answering. "Providing a heir," he answers and I did a double take. "What?" I asked. "Well the Luna must provide the next alpha," Wu said. "But I'm a boy," I said. "A wolf can get a human boy such as yourself pregnant quite easily to bear children," Wu explains and I was in shock. He continued to go on about all the expectations of the Luna and I'm gonna he honest it was more than I thought.

Anyway after learning everything on how I'm supposed to act, manners, and how to eat I finally get to go shopping for clothes. Cole walked in as Wu finished telling me about the serpentine stuff.

"Did you learn anything fun?" Cole asked. "I learnt I can boss people around," I said. I was still unsure of how to say on how I felt about all these sudden rules and responsibilities. I left with him so we could finally go shopping. "Are you okay? Did Wu say something?" Cole asks. "It's nothing," I said. "It's not nothing I can tell your lying," Cole said and I sighed. "There's all this stuff I got to live up too. What if I just hurt the pack?" I asked and Cole hugs me. "It's gonna be fine I'll help you with everything you don't need to worry," he promises. "And do you just want me to give you kids?" I asked and Cole pauses stopping completely. "No why would you," "Wu told me the Luna is supposed to bear the alphas kids and he said it's the main responsibility and that you could get me pregnant," I said. He was silently thinking for a moment. "To be honest that thought never crossed my mind," he admits. I look at him. "I never thought I would find my Luna much less have kids. You don't need to worry about that okay? That's not for a long time and today is just to go shopping okay?" Cole asks and I nodded giving a small smile knowing he didn't just see me as that.

We got to the car and hopped in with Jay and Nya already there. "Let's go," Jay said. "What about Zane and Pixel?" Nya asks. "They went ahead," Cole answers. The drivers started up the car and after twenty minutes we arrive at a big mall. Nya looked excited because she's never had something that wasn't a hand me down or torn apart a few times. "So what's the budget?" I asked. "Who cares? All of it's going to Cole's card," Jay said and Cole glared. "She's your mate," Cole said. "She's your mates sister and you want to mate a good impression on the in-laws don't you?" Jay asks and Nya giggles. "Fine," Cole groans. "Your gonna regret that," I said getting out.

We went into the mall and for someone from a old fashioned small town it was a little over whelming the entire place. For Nya she looked like she was in heaven. She dragged Jay off to a random store and I called out. "No short pants or skirts!" "No promises," she called back. I looked around and Cole looked at me too. "So where are we gonna go?" He asks. "I've never been shopping before most of my old stuff was donated," I respond. "Then we'll just have too make up for it," he said and took my hand dragging me off to a sports store.

Later

"I cannot believe you just did that," I said as I carried like ten bags of clothes of all sort of styles and shoes. "He was starring at your butt," Cole said crossing his arms. "He was taking measurements your the one who insisted I needed a suit," I said. "Your heat scent is getting stronger," he mumbles. I roll my eyes at him. "It's going to be fine," I said. He nodded, but I could tell he was still worried. We got to the food court and i waved at the others. We sat down to eat lunch and talk. Pixel didn't get much whereas me and Nya got a lot most of it Cole insisted on buying while Nya got at least fifteen bags worth making up for lost time. I saw Cole wince at it all.