EPILOGUE

(*SMUT*, stay well fed my children)

"Again, WHY are you all coming with us on OUR fucking honeymoon!?", Katsuki exclaimed.

"C'mon man! Don't be such a sour puss! The more people the merrier, right Mid- uh Bakugo?", Kirishima nervously asked Izuku.

"R-right", Izuku replied, with a slight blush on his face as Kirishima called him by his new last name.

Izuku and Katsuki's parents gifted the newlyweds a week long honeymoon trip to Bora Bora. What they didn't inform them about was that they were tagging along with some of their bridal party. Mina, Kirishima, Ochaco, Iida, Tokoyami, Tsuyu, Shinso, and Denki were tagging along for the trip. The family was taking their private, first-class plane to Bora Bora where they reserved a section of the island for themselves, gifting Katsuki and Izuku the biggest room. 

"Ugh, this is just great. I wanted to spend time alone with my husband, not entertaining some extras", Katsuki scuffed. 

"D-don't worry Kacchan. I'm sure we'll have opportunities for us to be alone", Izuku said as he hugged Katsuki's arm, trying to calm down his enraged husband as he released some of his pheromones.

"Look Izuku! There's dinner shows, snorkeling, spa's, there's so much to do and I've planned the whole week out for us!", Inko energetically said as she handed Izuku her brochure and agenda.

"T-that's awesome mom", Izuku said wearily.

"Hmph", Katsuki tuned everyone out as he put on his headphones, leaving Izuku to deal with their excited guests.

~Lazy time skip~

Upon arriving to the resort, everyone checked into their own estate (that's what the rooms are called) and settled in. Katsuki and Izuku got the biggest estate that looked out into the ocean, had it's own pool, an outdoor kitchen, an indoor kitchen, a dinning room, a living room, and two additional rooms, each room having its own bathroom.

Throughout the week long vacation, their parents dragged the newlyweds everywhere. They took them swimming, to the spas, to cookouts, to private shows, to even just relaxing in their room; they never left the newlyweds alone for even a second. Izuku enjoyed the activities and being surrounded by his friends and family. Katsuki ... not so much. As much as Izuku tried to have Katsuki enjoy the festivities, he only succeeded a handful of times. The other times, Katsuki seemed grumpy, as if he didn't want to be there at all. Before they knew it, their week long honeymoon ended and it was time for them to pack up and go home. 

"I can't fucking believe this. Not one single night did they leave us alone", Katsuki said as he angrily packed his bags. 

"Kacchan, it was so much fun having them here", Izuku said as he finished his breakfast.

"Deku, I had so much planned for just the two of us. I wanted to spend time alone with you because once we get back home, we're hardly going to have time for each other", Katsuki said as he zipped up his bag.

"Who said we can't do any of that anymore?", Izuku asked as he walked up to Katsuki.

"Um, because we're leaving this stupid island?"

"Oh Kacchan, you sure are dumb sometimes, hehe", Izuku chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Katsuki's waist.

"What are you getting at nerd?", Katsuki asked as he wrapped his arms around Izuku's shoulders.

"Well, haven't you noticed that no one is here having breakfast with us?", Izuku asked.

Everyday since they got to the island, all seven days, everyone had breakfast in their estate. It was day eight, which was the day they were supposed to be leaving, but no one had entered their estate, nor had anyone called or messaged them to let them in.