Love is nothing without pain

I found amity crying on a log I got closer "amity?" I said putting my hand on her shoulder but she slapped it off "stay away from me human haven't you caused me enough pain!" Amity yelled at me making me step back "pain amity? Pain you didn't help me when I was being beaten up!" I yelled at her "well luz if we didn't go to my house I wouldn't be beaten and beaten and left in the basement!" She yelled I felt sorry for her "yeah luz I was beaten more than you have I have more pain than you been through I am being abused every single day of my worthless life!" Amity said getting closer she had tears falling from her eyes "amity I'm sorry" I said "sorry doesn't cut it luz after what I just saw I can't believe I even had a crush on you and for you to like another girl I wanted to be the one that took your heart but I guess half a witch willow does!" Amity said and pushed me back "it's over luz we aren't talking ever again I don't care what for get your new girlfriend to do your dirty work not me!" Amity said crying even more and ran off I knew I really messed up this time i could fix my mistakes but can I fix this? I can't it's to much damage and amity doesn't want to be friends but she took my heart though I loved her but I guess it won't work out...