Chapter 1~ Always & Forever, Broken!

Riley was so exhausted that she sat down on her bed and stared at the open space across her Bedroom and began to cry, she slowly turns her head with her brown wavy hair stuck to her lips by her tears she stares at an empty desk. it has been in her room for as long as she can remember, She slowly lifts herself out of bed and walks over to the desk draw, Her hands shaking nervously she pulls out a brown leather dusty looking Journal and reads the last passage that was written by her younger self 5 years ago to the day.

'Dear Diary,
Today is my 12th Birthday and it does not feel like a special day, My Father used to say these special words with sacred meaning, my family had vowed to stick together Always & Forever, 7 months have gone by and yet I'm still here ALONE. Within this year I have lost mostly everyone who has been important to me throughout my life, My mom, My Dad, My Uncle Niklaus including my older sister Hope, technically I haven't lost Hope she has just been distant recently and went back to school to finish off her study's, She would rather be their then be here with me, Aunt Freya and auntie Keelin.'.

With tears rolling down Riley's eyes, she sits back down on her bed and thinks about the day she lost her father, she starts to speak to herself, She mumbles 'While our time together was only a dent in your lifetime, it will always be my bestest memory, But I remember The day so clear. The expression on your face replaying like a broken record in my lost messed up mind. You seemed lost, more broken than I ever was, I was sad I was going to loose you, how do you not feel anything knowing what's just happened, You were just gonna leave everything behind EVERYTHING including me, your best friend, YOUR DAUGHTER, But then I realised maybe I wasn't your everything, you had lived THOUSANDS of years without me how were 12 years going to make any difference HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME HERE! ALONE! I HAVE NO ONE LEFT' She screamed while breaking down on the floor with tears rolling down her face.

Marcel Gerard, vamp speeds up the dusty shallowed stairs and into Riley's Bedroom where she sat with her head in her hands sulking, The 6-foot man stared over her then shortly settled himself down next to her wrapping his hands around her while she sobs in his arms, Marcel was the only man Riley ever saw as a father after she lost hers, the mere thought of him around was comforting, knowing he was always going to be around to protect her. Marcel looks into Riley's Calming green eyes that she gets from her mother and says 'You are a Mikaelson, no matter what comes at you, you can handle it, now get up get ready and meet me down the stairs in 5 minuites'. He then stands up and strolls away.

Shortly after Riley puts on her black T-shirt and light blue ripped jeans, and carefully walks down the stairs, Her Footsteps slowly creaked on every step, To where Marcel stands with a letter containing information that Riley has been waiting on for a few months, Riley then picks up her pace as she walks down the stairs, Marcel teases her by vamp speeding in a circle until he finally stops and hands the letter into Riley's Hand, Riley slowly opens the envelope containing the writing which reads,

Dear Riley Mikaelson,

On behalf of The Salvatore Boarding School for the Young & Gifted I am happy to invite you to our School, please find enclosed a list of necessary books, Class Supplies, and uniform requirements. Term Starts on September 3rd, A school handbook shall be sent to you via postal mail very soon, we hope to see you very soon.
Yours Sincerely,
Caroline Forbes-Salvatore
Alaric Saltzman

Riley looks up at Marcel with a huge smile on her face going from cheek to cheek and hugs him tightly, she mutters 'i got in, I can't believe it', Marcel looks at Riley with Joy and pulls her in, and whispers 'Happy Birthday kiddo, your mother and father would be so proud of you, as am I', Riley pulls Marcel in a little closer, 'Thank you' Riley mutters under her breath with a smile reaching ear to ear, 'Now kid, what are you waiting for. Me and your aunt Beks will drop you off at the airport tonight start packing you have a long journey ahead of you'.

Riley runs up the creeky staircase picking up her pace as she gets closer and closer to her bedroom. She takes her mobile phone out of her back jean pocket and proceeds to call her sister Hope, the phone rings and rings and goes to voicemail. Riley and Hope have never really got on, Hope always envied Riley for being the baby of the family, in other words the child with the least trauma determend to succeed in life. Hope and Riley are a mixture of breeds between a werewolf, Witch and a vampire and Hope has triggered every single one of them. whereas Riley was still figuring out her powers and the intensity of being a Mikaelson witch. The thoughts of having powers always scared her.

She starts packing her bags with excitment, the more she thinks about it the more real it feels, her dream school and shes finally in after so many years of waiting. The only thought is Hopes reaction to her living in the same premises.