Hell

Shuichis POV
-
Lunch has started, I took Kokichi to my favorite restaurant, McDonald's.
McDonalds is the best, quick and easy.
"Why do you seem to like McDonald's a lot? You're basically shaking with joy."
I jump, not excepting a question.
"Well.. It's because it's something that's everywhere. You see, I've been moving around, because of my parents jobs. It's just always been there some shape or form"
Kokichi nodded as I explained, I've never seen someone so interested in something I had to say, it made my heart flutter.
What was this feeling of joy in my heart? I've never felt this happy, I've only felt joy for danganronpa
"But I don't have to move, I'm old enough to be on my own. I can enjoy this McDonald's all my hearts content!"
I smiled happily, ready to order already,
"What do you want kokichi?"
"I'll just have some fries, I don't want much"
"Okay, don't come complaining to me when you're hungry."
I go and order, I tell kokichi to wait for me at a table till I bring the food back.
-
Junkos POV
-
Now that Shuichi and Kokichi went off for lunch, I can finally ruin their lives.
I go off to everyone and whisper in their ears, each and every single one of these bitches, I say..
"Kokichi and Shuichi totally fucked last night, I've seen them go skip school and head to their house. What total homos"
These pigs are gonna believe whatever I tell them, Kokichi is gonna be a laughing stock. Well, maybe shuichi will be too, oh well.
I'd probably just get my drugs from somewhere else.
Not like he can do anything to me.
I hurry off to my class before lunch is over, I don't want to be caught in the act even if he can't ruin me.
Maybe I can still get drugs.
-
Shuichis POV
-
I walk back inside the school, smiling. It's been awhile since I have had a good lunch.
Everyone was whispering as I entered but, it was nothing out of the ordinary, gossip spreads like wildfire, same day everyone would be infilled with the new juicy news.
I headed to class with kokichi close by my side.
We enter the class and the everyone looks for a second and look away. They immediately start whispering. Miu gets up and goes straight to Kokichi, asking him one thing.
"Is it true?"
"What?" Kokichi asked confused, I'm quite confused aswell, but intrigued.
"Is it true"
"Is what true?"
"That you're a disgusting homo."
"Uh- why would you think that?"
"I heard you fucked shuichi last night?"
"H u h-?" Kokichi was utterly confused, and to be frank I was too.
I jumped into the conversation.
"Excuse me, what? What bullshit have you been hearing?"
"Everyone knows, you fucked kokichi last night, Junko saw you two, you can't deny it."
Miu  crossed her arms and stood tall.
"I knew that bitch would say something like that, fuck you"
I flip miu off and grab kokichis hand, I march to where Junko hangs around, the dumpster.
I stomp in there, and push her
"WHAT THE FUCK JUNKO? What's your issue??"
Junko laughs her iconic stupid laugh
"Drugs wasn't cutting it anymore, I gave you a servant, you gatta step up your game stupid"
Junko wiped off the dirt and crossed her arms
"That's not fair, you forced him on me. That's fucked up!"
"Who said I played by fair? Who said I'd respect you!"
She kicked me in the gut, causing me to kinda fall back, I wasn't expecting something so sudden.
~blah blah fight scene, shuichi wins kinda, leaving Enoshima running away~
I let go of the breath I didn't even know I was holding, panting for air, she did quite a bit, I think I'll have to go to the nurse damn it.... OH SHIT KOKICHI IS HERE.
-
-
-
Narrators Note:
Sorry for the long pause, I had school, I hope to post more chapters soon!