How Siren Powers Work

Ok so first of all thanks for reading this! It means a lot to me that people want to read my fanfic.
Now let me explain a tiny piece of what your about to read. If you couldn't guess from the title you have siren powers in this story so I thouught I'd take a second to explain how they work.

1. Obviously you can do siren songs. If you don't know what that is it's when a siren sings and whoever just happens to be around sees their greatest desire and eventually drowns to their death while trying to get to it. So in Percy Jackson when Anabeth heard the siren song she saw her mom, her dad, and Luke. That was the best example I could give so I'm sorry if you don't understand

2. You can control water. Not very hard to explain. You basically have water bender powers.

3. You can alter your appearence by using water. Also not very hard to explain. You can use water to change anything about yourself. Change your outfit, change your hair color, almost anything about yourself.

4. You can teleport to places by going near a body of water like a pond or lake and sometimes puddles. This ones a little harder to explain. Basically if you stand in some water you can teleport yourself there as a hologram type of thing allowing you to walk through walls. You can only do this at night though and when the sun rises you don't stay in your hologram form and become solid.

There are more that I'll talk about later but these ones will be important to the story.

That's basically all you need to know about the siren powers so yeah.

Also in case you didn't know I'm a theater kid so there will definetley be songs in this.

Ok I'm done now.