1. Happily Ever After But Not

So this takes place after they finish singing the finale. If you aren't sure what I'm talking about it's at the very end of the last episode.

 " Yup! It was happily ever after for everyone! Except me. Hi I'm y/n and I have a pretty normal life. I live in corona with my adopted parents, I help out at their bakery, and I'm pretty well known in the village. Only thing people don't know about me is that I'm a siren. I'm basically a deadly mermaid. My parents have always told me to keep it a secret or they would hurt me and if more than one person found out... I would have worse done to me. My real parents gave me up for adoption when I was a baby. All I know is that they angered some sirens when my mom was pregnant and for revenge they decided to make me one of them. My parents didn't want a siren as their daughter so they left me. Let me explain what happened to me..."

Flashback to sometime between "Great Expotations" and "Pascal's Story"

  It was a normal day and you were working the counter at the bakery. Then a boy walked in. "Hi welcome to the bakery! How can I help you?" You said as he walked up to the counter. He was about to say something when the racoon that was sitting on his shoulder jumped behind the counter and into your room. Both of you chased him in there but then he knocked the sheet off your desk with the alchemy project you were  working on. "Oh no!" You grabbed the sheet and threw it on the desk before your parents realized where you were and found out you studied alchemy. You knew if they ever found out they about it they would disown you. The raccoon was sitting on your bed eating an apple he had grabbed from behind the counter.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry he never does this!"

"It's ok! As long as my parents don't find out about me studying alchemy I should be fine."

"Wait you study alchemy too?"

"Yeah! My parents hate science for some reason and they think I have to be perfect in every way."

"You should come visit my lab in Old Corona sometime! I'm Varian"

"I'm- wait what did you say you're name was?"

"Varian, why?"

"Oh no, you have to get out of here!"

"What? Why?"

"My parents think you're dangerous for some reason and told me that if you ever came into the bakery to get them and stop running the counter for the day." You said as you started pushing him out of your room and back into the bakery. "So what can I get you?" You said frantically trying to get him his food as fast as you could. Once you got him his food and rang him up you started getting worried knowing it was almost 12:00 and your parents would tell you to go on your break. "When will I see you again?"

"I'm delivering orders in Old Corona later. I'll try and stop by then!"

He left with his raccoon and waved goodbye. You hoped your parents didn't hear any of that and if they did hear you talking to him you may as well start packing your bags. Your parents were very strict with you ever since you turned 8. They were always concerned with your social life and how everyone in the kingdom though about you so if they heard you talking to 'The dangerous alchemist from Old Corona' You'd be considered dead to them. At least you had something to look forward to that day other than trying to be little miss perfect. 

A/N: Yay I wrote a fanfic! In case you're wondering it's gonna get more interesting in the next chapter but this is what I have so far and I hope you like it! I'm basically going to be rewriting episodes if y/n was in them. 💜💜💜