Chapter 35

Enjoy!! Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🎄 🎅 Have a blessed day 😌💞

Bridget's POV

I stared at the ceiling currently it was Trish, Eiya and I in the cell. They had taken the boys and Jessie earlier.

"How long have you been here?" I asked Trish as she held a sleeping Eiya on her lap. She thought about it for a while.

"About a six months, I'm a rogue. I have no family, no pack, so they snatched me up and I've been here ever since. Nobody will come for me. There's nobody left that cares." She muttered, bitterness seeping into her tone. I looked at her dead in the eyes and smiled.

"When we get out of this. You're coming back with me to my pack." I mumbled and watched her face morph into one of shock.

"Why? You barely know me. I could be an ax murderer!" She mumbled causing me to laugh.

"Are you an ax murderer?" I asked, rising a brow she shook her head, a small smile on her face.

"No."

"But then again that's what an ax murderer would say..." I teased causing her to giggle.

"I'm working on a plan. It might take a few days but we'll get out. I promise." I said as I squeezed her hand.

"This friend you were trying to save... why sacrifice yourself? I mean your an Alpha, you have an entire pack to look after." She mumbled rubbing her hands through Eyia's hair. I looked down at my hands a soft smile on my face.

"Growing up I never really had any friends. Until my last year of high school. Everyone around me wanted to buddy up to me because my father was the Alpha. So now I see the friends I have now as something more than just a friend. Their family y'know. I'd die for them." I muttered softly.

"So how old are you all?" I asked glancing at Eyia's sleeping form.

"I'm 16, Eyia is 8, Carlson's like 23 or 22 I don't know, Evan is 19 and Jessie's 20. She's been here the longest." She said grimly.

"How long?" I mumbled scratching at the ground.

"I think around three years." She mumbled. My eyebrows shot up in surprise. That's a long time.

"Wow." I whispered.

She nodded before everything went silent again. I focused my hearing and cringed as I caught onto the receiving end of Carlson's beating.

"Why are you doing this!! You sick motherfuc-" he was cut off by what sounded like a blow to the stomach.

"We weaken you, we weaken your beasts. Then we can try and take it away." Jarred growled. My entire body tensed and I wanted nothing more than to help him. I dragged myself over to the bars and kicked them causing them to clang loudly. The guard walked over his gun gripped tightly in his hand.

"What?!" He sneered.

"Carlson's getting all the fun. When is it my turn?" I asked standing up. He growled.

"Hold put your hands." He ordered. I did so. He clasped the silver cuffs around my wrists the familiar burm made me grit my teeth. He and his partner gripped me tightly and ragged me out the cell locking it behind him.

They pulled me forward towards the room Carlson was in as soon as he saw me his eyes grew worried. I looked at him as if to say don't worry about me he smiled at me. Before I was chained to the wall. Jarred walked over to me and lifted my chin up with a metal bar not wanting to get too close.