Chapter 38

Enjoy!!

Jerome's POV

She pulled back and grinned at me before she slid down my body. She went to walk away, but I growled and pulled her back, dropping my head into her neck. My wolf snarled as she tried to walk away.

She turned to me and frowned before she turned around and placed my arms around her torso. I think she understands that I need to keep her close.

"I'm going after Jarred." She stared. I nodded, of course, she is. He hurt her and for that, he's going to pay. I know she is dead set on this and I know there is no way I'm gonna be able to talk her out of it and in all fairness I don't want to. I want her to have her revenge on the guy who tortured her for days.

"I'll come with you." A girl with light blue eyes spoke out. Bridget shook her head.

"I can't ask that of you you've been here for the longest this is your chance to escape." Bridget mumbled. You can tell how close she had gotten with these people in just a short time. The girl smiled at her.

"Exactly, I know my way around I know where he's going to hide. I know him." She said. I smirked. I like this girl. Bridget nodded before pulling her into a hug. She hugged everyone and placed a kiss on the small child's head.

"Stay safe little one." She whispered. My wolf purred at the sight of her mothering side, images of her baring my pups filled me with this indescribable amount of excitement and joy, I wanted to start a family with her. I wanted to start my life with her but before we can do that, we need to settle the past and that ends with us destroying everything Jarred has built.

Making her way back over to me she hugged me. I smiled at her. My wolf perked up as our gazes met. I'm glad I have her back. It was hell getting in here.

One Hour Ago

We started the infiltration slowly, but it's like they were expecting us and soon enough we were in the midst of battle. I felt this surge of power and I knew it had something to do with Bridget and besides it the full moon tonight so my wolf was extra powerful. I saw a boy he was around sixteen pointing a gun at me. I sped over to him and gripped the end of his gun and bent it upwards. He was shaking in fear. I sighed. "Go home, kid." I growled. He narrowed his eyes at me before he grasped at his belt. He swiped at me his knife slashed at my arm causing me to hiss. I rolled my eyes and punched him. His eyes rolled as he dropped to the floor.

I moved over to the left where I saw Rose she was running towards the building. I went to chase after her but then suddenly I was cornered. Four men stood with their guns pointed at me. I snarled as I started to fight them a short ginger hairs man with buck teeth and bushy eyebrows shot at me. I pulled my body to the side narrowly dodging the bullets. I slammed my hand into his chest pulling out his heart. His eyes clouded over before they became lifeless. His blood splattered all over my chest causing me to grin. The other guys started shooting I used using the body to shield myself. Bullets tore into him splattering me in his blood. I threw his body at one of the guys he fell over and someone else I'm wolf's form tore his throat out. Now I was left with two guys.

I lunged at one of the guys and I snapped his neck so quickly he looked stunned. I saw Brent kill a female who had just stabbed him in the thigh. He looked enraged as he began killing. A prickle of worry shot through me as I saw the void look in his eyes. I felt a blow being landed on my jaw snapping me back to reality. I growled as I ducked another one of his hits. I slammed my fist into his face and smirked as I felt his bones crack. He dropped to the floor. I rushed in the direction that Rose ran in wanting nothing more than to find her.

I swear if they have hurt her I will slaughter anyone who laid a finger on her.

I dodged various attacks dishing out my own harsh hits. I saw someone dragging her inside fury swirled within me as I tried to catch up. But the door slammed behind them.