A Little Fall of Rain

GABBY POV
"No way was that you." I say. Today is just getting weirder and weirder.
"Oh it was." She smirks.
"Do you like Wicked then? I mean, you knew every word." I smile. It was true; she'd been singing at the top of her lungs.
"Oh God. You heard me singing?" She blushes a deep shade of red.
"I think the whole hotel did," I laugh. "You were really good though."
"Really? Wait, do you like musicals too?" She asks.
"Like?! I love musicals." I reply a little too hastily.
"I was thinking of booking some tickets to a Broadway show. Hopefully I'll get some, I'm here for the next two weeks." She looks so hopeful. I don't want to break it to her that they're most probably booked up for months. Although there was that spare Les Mis ticket that my mum was supposed to have, but she couldn't make it...
"I have a spare ticket for Les Miserables, tomorrow night. Do you want to come?" I ask without thinking.
"Seriously? You don't have too, Gabby," Fleur says as our food arrives. "First I dent your phone and then you let me have a ticket to one of my favourite musicals? Something isn't right."
"It's no big deal. Please come." I say, trying not to sound desperate.
THE NEXT NIGHT
FLEUR POV
I spend a while doing my hair and make up because I haven't been to the theatre in a while and I'm unsure of the Broadway standards.
I meet Gabby in the lobby and we proceed to the show. I'm so excited. The previous night I'd sat down and searched Gabby on the internet (not in a stalker way) and realised she was more well known than she let on. I was privileged to feature in not just her Snapchat story but one of her vlogs, too.
The show is amazing, and not many people can say they've seen Les Mis on Broadway with velvetgh0st...
And then I find out something even better; when we're walking back to the hotel after the show, she keeps singing Little Fall of Rain over and over, and her voice is amazing.
"Woah, Gabb, why haven't they cast you as Eponine yet?!" I ask.
"What? No, I'm not that good," She laughs. "But I am working towards becoming a singer. Maybe. I don't know."
I smile at this. At everything. I'm so glad I ran into her yesterday, else my trip could've been filled with disappointment.