teen parents- jj

requested by obxbabies i hope you like it🧡background info: you and jj are 17 in this one shot you had missed you period for a couple months and were freaking out

background info: you and jj are 17 in this one shot
you had missed you period for a couple months and were freaking out. kie had convinced you to take a pregnancy test just to be sure. the two of you sat in the bathroom of your house waiting for the timer to go off. it was just you and your mom living there busy she was a doctor at a hospital on the mainland so she would be home till tomorrow night so you where okay.
"how much longer" you asked. she looked at the timer on her phone.
"1 minute and 23 seconds left" she said. you were bouncing your leg and picking at your fingers
"hey hey calm down okay, no matter what happens i know jj will not leave you and if you guys do become parents then you will be amazing at it." she said. you sighed. the timer went off and you looked at the test. two lines. you were pregnant.
"fuck" you said. kie hugging you.
"you need to tell him"
kie has left you alone for a bit so you could tell him
baby🤩❤️- hey could you come over, i need to talk to you
love🥵🤍- yea absolutely, is everything okay
baby🤩❤️- i'm not sure yet
jj arrived five minutes after you texted him
"hey is everything okay?" he said as he kissed your temple. you decided you just needed to say it.
"i'm pregnant" you said. jj looked at you with wide eyes.
"what?" he said. you didn't want to say to again so you just looked down. you heard footsteps and then you heard your bedroom door open and close. he left. he actually left. you sat in your bed and cried I felt like hours. you cried until you heard your door open again you looked up and JJ with a bunch of baby stuff and a huge balloon that said it's a girl.
"i'm sorry i didn't tell you where i was going but i was just so excited" he put down the stuff and walked over to your bed. you hugged him so hard
You and JJ had a baby girl named Hanna Maybank and my god was she a daddy's girl. she was nod two and just started to walk. she hadn't taken her first steps yet.
"hanna come on come to mommy and daddy" you said happily
"come on baby" jj said. the two of you were trying to get her to take her first steps. you guys had just put away your phones and sat on the couch. hanna was on the floor playing with toys.
"hey baby relax. han will take her first steps soon and we will get it on film" he said. he leaned in and placed a sweet kiss on you lips. just as you guys pulled away. hanna stood up and started walking.
"jj jj oh my god jj she's walking!" you exclaimed. jj tried to get a video but she sat down right when he got it ready
"no!" he laughed. for the rest of the night you and jj tried to get hanna to walk again but failed. hanna was the missing piece in your relationship that you didn't know you needed.