humanity- pouges/john b

background: the reader is a heretic (vampires and a siphon witch) who had shut off her humanity after her parents died

background: the reader is a heretic (vampires and a siphon witch) who had shut off her humanity after her parents died. the pouges try to get her to turn in back on. the reader is dating John B *spoilers from the vampire diaries also some topics from tvd will be different* the italics are flash backs
John Bs' POV
y/n had turned her humanity off two months ago. at first everything was going okay but then she started getting violent. she was feeding and killing locals and tourons.
"guys y/n here" pope said. the four of us saw her dancing with some guy. that hurt. i loved her but she didn't care at the moment. she made eye contact with me and smirked. i saw her whisper something in his ear. most likely a spell. she looked at me again and started to make the motion she would when she wanted to feed. we started walking towards her but she stopped, mouthed 'i'm fine' and vamp sped off.
JJ and I were trying to find a way to get it back on. It was taking a toll on me. y/n was sweet and she would never hurt a fly. JJ was looking through some of her spell books and her nana's grimoire to see if anything could help turn it back.
"hey hey look at this" JJ said. he pointed to a spell on the page of the grimoire. it was a spell that would be casted on a ring that would bring back anybody supernatural or not who's death was caused by a supernatural. that could work. lucky for us. we knew about supernaturals and knew many of them. JJ and I were vampires. Pope was had the werewolves gene but it hadn't been actived yet seeing how he hadn't killed anyone yet. kiara was a witch. a powerful one too. not as powerful at y/n thought. y/n was something called a heretic. she was a siphon witch meaning she could siphon magic from other supernatural beings but then she became a vampire. she could now siphon magic from herself.
"well isn't this cozy" we heard a voice say. JJ and i turned around to see y/n standing in the door way of the château. she had changed. her hair was now blonde with black underneath.
"what do you want y/n" JJ said.
"ouch. i see we are still being hostile" she said.
"seriously y/n what is it.?" i said. all i wanted was to hug her and tell her how much i loved her and to be with her but i couldn't.
"okay wow. i just wanted to say stop trying to save me" she said. JJ and I looked at each other confused. She giggled. she brought over someone and brought him inside. it was the touron from the party a couple nights ago. JJ and I started to move closer to get him away from her but y/n beat us to it.
"corporis impetus" she said and we froze in our tracks. even the touron did. she looked at us and said "now. i want you to stop trying to save me or more and more body's will start piling up. starting with this one" she said. with absolutely no hesitation she snapped his neck and he fell to the floor. she vamp sped off and JJ and I were released from the spell. tears dripped from my eyes.
"I know what we need to do".
3rd person POV
y/n was walking down the street when the pouges cornered her.
"well well well isn't this cute. you guys do realize i could kill all of you with one word." she said. john b walked closer to her and pulled the i want you back boyfriend act.
"please y/n i love you and i want the old you back, please" he said and as soon as i got close enough, he snapped on the magic preventing chains. JJ stuck her with a syringe filled with vervain and it knocked her out. kie, pope, jj and john b put her into the twinkie and drove out to the bone yard. one we were there she started to wake up. she was groggy and annoyed.
"let go of me" she said
"stop it" pope said as he held her up against a tree.
"enough" JJ said "you are acting like a little spoiled brat, you know that. you think we can't punish you. maybe not. but i can sure punish him" JJ said as he walked over to john b.
"seriously, you think that" she started to say but got cut off by JJ
"shut up" he yelled "i'm done playing nice. turn your emotions back on right now y/n or so help me god, i will give you something to be sad about" JJ stood next to john b. kie and pope didn't know about the plan so they were confused. jj and y/n had been best friends since they were 3. she was the only person he ever fully trusted besides john b and he needed her back. JJ put his had on john bs shoulder and looked at y/n being held up against a tree by pope and kie.
"i will kill him right here in front of you" he said. pope and kies' eyes widened.
"JJ" kie said sternly. y/n didn't seem to care. jj shoves john b to the ground.
"don't JJ me" he said "if she doesn't love anyone, fine. prove it."
"y/n" john b whispered trying to get into her human side one last time. she justed looked at him with the same blank look on her face.
"your bluffing" she finally said. JJ vamp sped, grabbed a branch and shoved it right into John Bs' chest. y/n gasped. pope and kie let her go and she stumbled towards john b. she had tears in her eyes as she heavily breathed.
"how about now. you feel anything now? you angry i just turned your boyfriend. the love of your life into a shish kebab?" jj taunted. "or are you sad that your soul mate is now just a bag of bones. remember when he first kissed you. you guys were out on the boat on your first date. he had set up a picnic for you and after the date he kissed you. you came over my house and were squealing so much." jj said. jj bent down to john bs' life less body and picked up his hand.
"i guess it was a good idea that he was wearing this" he said and pointed to a ring. kie let out a sob knowing that was the ring she spelled.
"oh god, john b" y/n said as she dropped to the ground, sobbing heavily. she pulled his body into her and hugged him tightly knowing he was going to be okay.
"you feel that weight lifting off your chest? that's joy. because your boyfriend isn't dead. that's emotion y/n. that's humanity." jj said. it worked. her humanity was back on.
a/n  (1260 words)
kinda went a bit crazy with this one but i loved writing it and i will making a part two.
also this one shot was based off the vampire diaries. i only own the dialogue that i changed. nothing else. the scene is based of off season 4 episode 21 "she's come undone" time frame 31:32 - 34:23