^^

Y/n opened 'Shuchi's hat'

Nagisa is online
Kayano is online

Y/n
Hey Nagisa, Kayano...

Nagisa
What did you do this time?

Kayano
Did you kill someone?!wait- we are in class why are we on our phones?

Y/n
Idc. Don't make it suspicous to Korosensei!
* suspicious

Nagisa
Okay? So what you wanna tell us something?

Y/n
Nah I just wanted to know who named the group chat.

Rio is online

Rio
You called?

Y/n
Hello wifey ! You named the group chat?

Rio
Duh

Nagisa
Uhh Korosensei is coming around right now hide your phones

Y/n
no shit Sherlock- WAIT!

Y/n is offline

I open MysticMessenger and press on the new chat room that just opened. I softly squeal as Jumin Han 'flirts' with me. One second I had my phone, the next , my phone was in the slithery tentacles of our alien teacher.

"Nurufufufu! What do we have here? Y/n on her phone?" Asks the Octopus as he looks on the screen. Kayano and Rio sweatdrop as I get caught in the act...

"Nurufufu- what! Y/N!! WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE MEN IN THEIR TWENTIES WORRYING AND FLIRTING WITH YOU!!!! This is not appropriate I'm just gonna tell them to buzz off and I'll delete the app-" all of a sudden, the voice effects for Yoosungs crying emoji plays. Rio and I burst out laughing but I suddenly stop when I see Korosenseis tentacle hold down the screen about to delete the app.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE OCTOPUS!! ITS A FUCKING GAME AND IF YOU DELETE THAT YOUR LIFE SPAN WILL BE LESS THAT 5 SECONDS! Give me my phone and fictional boyfriends back and we can all live in peace..."

Korosensei slightly nods and slowly makes his way towards my desk. I glare at him keeping eye contact until my phone is secured in my hands.

"Thank you. Now go on with class." I snarl. He nods frantically and nyooooms to the front of the classroom.

"Also Y/n," he started. I hum. "Do your work." I stuck my tongue out and continue to play in my phone.

Y/n opened 'Shuchi's hat'

Karma is online
Rio is online

Rio
Damn that was close Y/n... nearly loss all your work

Y/n
Ik I panicked