^^^

Y/n opened 'Teachers + me and Ritsu'

Irina is online
Korosensei is online
Ritsu is online

Y/n
Heh.....

Irina
🤦‍♀️
What happened now

Y/n
I kinda need someone nowwww

Ritsu
What is it Y/n-chan. Want me to share your location?

Y/n
I guesss 👉👈

Ritsu
Y/n is at the police station...

Y/n
Surprise!

Korosensei
WAHHHHHHHHHH?!??!??

Irina
Excussssseeee meeee?!

Karasuma is online

Karasuma
What's with the spam txts?
Nm.
Y/n why are you at a police station?

Y/n
Long story

Irina
How can you txt tho....

Y/n
I HAVENT BEEN ARRESTED!!!

Korosensei
I swear if it was Karma-

Y/n
It was Karma...

Karasuma
I'm not even surprised anymore

Ritsu
Same...

Y/n
Not you 2 Ritsu?!??

Irina
What did the spawn of Satan do this time...

Y/n
...

Korosensei
I swear if he beat up someone-

Y/n
He beat up someone....

Irina
Oml

Karasuma
Oml???

Ritsu
Means ' oh my lord '

Karasuma
Thx Ritsu
Now what do you want us to do?

Y/n
Bail him out

Korosensei
KOROBANE IS ON THE WAY-

Y/n
Not Korosensei pls.....

Irina
What do want us to do? We look nothing like Karma what so ever!

Y/n
We just need a legal adult.... Irina you can just say that your my sister and bail him out or something...

Ritsu
That's actually a good idea. Or you can just say that Irina is his sister in law... same thing...

Y/n
Dueksbakizjajvsjan NO- not the same thing!!!! I'm not married to Karma!!! We are like... not even dating and we are TOOO YOUNG!!

Irina
As your sister I give him my blessing to marry you...

Y/n
NOT YOU TOO!!!

Karasuma
I give him consent. I think you guys are perfect for each other

Korosensei
Who are you and what have you done with Karasuma?

Y/n
Guys just bail him out K?

Irina
Yeah yeah I'll do it. But you owe me

Irina is offline

Y/n
Fine yeah yeah now just hurry.
He might be put in jail

Karasuma
Why?

Y/n
His teasing the guards...
I swear to god

Korosensei
You shouldn't swear to god

Ritsu
🤦‍♀️

Karasuma
🤦‍♀️

Y/n
🤦‍♀️

Y/n
yessss Irina is here!
...
She played the sister in law card
...
She is so gonna die!

Karasuma
Don't kill her- she still has to teach you languages

Ritsu
Poor Y/n... the embarrassment-

Y/n
Wow thanks Ritsu

Korosensei
Nurufufufufufu my ship is at it again!

Y/n
This is why you would be better off dead...

Korosensei
That's the assassination spirit!

Y/n is offline

I look up from my phone to see Irina and Karma walking my way. I stare at Irina and she sweetly smiles back at me like she didn't do what she did. Karma gives me a smile before I pull him in a hug.

"Next time don't get caught, moron." I say in his ear. He lightly chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah..... Mrs Akabane."

I pull back as I look at Karmas face. Did he-? I feel my cheeks heat up and my heart doesn't whole 3570 degree spin... Karma takes his hand in mine as we walk out with Irina. She smirks our way and I scowl.

"So big sis... when's the wedding to my soon to be brother in law, Karasuma..." I ask, faking all the innocence I don't have. She blushes then gets pissed. Karma and I laugh.

"When's the baby due, huh Y/n?" Karma and I blushed... Both understanding the p r o c e s s of making a baby...

"Idk.... when ever the right time I guess.." I say with a hint of 'I want to kill Irina'. Karma decides to play along.

"Yeah... I hope it's a boy-" this catches Irina off guard as we enter the cab Irina got us to take us home. We wave her bye before the cab takes off.

"So...." Karma starts looking out the window trying to avoid eye contact. I reach my hand to his face and turns it towards me. We make eye contact, taking in each other's features and gravity starts pulls us in... Lips close together. Breaths in and out being mingled. Eyes slowly closing.

"Y/N! KARMA! NO PDA!!" We back off and look at the drivers seat. Korosensei. Of fucking course. We pull back both going red.

" we aren't even in public" I grumble, leaning my head on Karmas shoulder.

"I give up on kids these days" mutters the Octopus as he pulls up at my house. I hop out with Karma. His staying the night cause we are watching all the barbie movies. I smile as Karma and I pretend the thing in the car never happened.

"See ya teach!" Yells the Hot spawn of Satan next to me as the car containing our nosy teacher nyoooooms into the distance.