Chapter 10

The night was fun. Bea got to know more about the royal family and she loved them. They were all kind and they were a perfect family.

They all had Chicken, pasta, spring rolls, and  a yummy chocolate cake for dessert.  The garden had lamps all around, making it bright and beautiful. The place glowed. Jonathan had done a good job. Everyone sat cross legged on the picnic mat. There were Happy chattering heard all over. Everyone complimented Havana's cooking. She is a really good cook.

*I must really learn to cook from her.*

“Well, I think its time to go home now.” Amanda said yawning.

“Its really late now.” Jonathan agreed.

So all of them got up and went into the house.

“Thank you Havana, for this lovely dinner.” the king thanked her.

“Its no big deal dad. Thank you for coming.”

“We should really do this more often. I really had fun.” Amanda said.

“We really should.” Keith agreed.

“We must go now. Come on. Keith, Nate, help them clean and come.”

“Yes father.”

“Good. See you soon Bea!”

“See you soon dad.” she went and hugged him.

Then the royal family left. Havana sighed.

“Come on everyone. Lets clean up!”

“Havana you must be really tired. Why don't you go and sleep?” Bea suggested.

“No Bea, there is a lot to do.”

“But you did most of the work.”

“All of you helped too.” Havana retorted.

“Bea is right, Havana. Go and sleep. We'll take can e of it. You too Jonathan. You have duty early in the morning.”.

“Oh! You're right. But I can clean and sleep it's no worry.”Jonathan yawned.

“Come on Jonathan let's go sleep. They'll take care.” Havana said laughing and yawning  at the same time.

Then both of them left. The three cleaned the garden and then went to the kitchen to do the dishes. They were talking silently.

“Man! I thought I could cook that recipe I saw in that cookbook.”

“And which one is that, may I ask Nate?” Bea asked.

“The shrimp curry.”

With that Keith burst out laughing.

“Shhh Keith! It's night. Silence!”

“I'm sorry Bea. I remembered how he wanted to eat it. The picture of him actually drooling over it came into my mind.”

“Very funny, as if you don't drool.”

“I do not!”

“You do.”

“No!”

“Yes you did I saw!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“Shut up! There are people sleeping you know. Keep your argument for tomorrow. Geez! You guys fight like kids!”

“Oh no! I completely forgot! I was supposed to write to my father! I had to send it to him tomorrow! I'm sorry guys but I have to go. Bye Bea good night!” he runs out.