chapter one

john laurens sat up in his fluffy pink bed and let out a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes.

he grabbed his phone and checked the time.

3:42am

he let out a soft groan and laid back down, cuddling with his strawberry cow pillow pet.

he tried to fall back asleep but unfortunately he wasn't able too.

he let out a soft sigh once more, and sat up, this time turning on the little lamp that rest on his desk.

he stood up, and grabbed a couple of things to wear.

blue pastel shirt, white jeans and some old converse.

he got dressed, grabbed his wallet, phone and keys and headed out to his car.

he drove to a gas station. it made him feel calm in a way.

he went insides and started to gather a few things when he suddenly bumped into someone.

“oh! my bad!” he apologized. when he looked up at the person, john immediately recognized him.

“hey! you're that kid from school! never thought i'd see ya here..”

alexander simply grunted and helped John up. he didn't bother saying anything.

john sighed softly. “well.. have a nice day, i guess..” he said, picking up the snacks and bringing them to the counter. he paid for them and drove back home.

he spent the rest of the night watching movie, and eating snacks, while being curled up in a strawberry scented blanket.

//okay so i'm sorry about the description because nothing happened when they bumped into each other LMAO in the next chapter, they'll actually interact

- jack