Chapter 2

(Yes it's my art^^)

Shuichi's POV

Invited to a sleepover at Kaede's place..?. Eh why not? I have nothing better to do... it would be nice to go to a friends house for a change to.. I looked at my phone and saw that the teach didn't even care that I was on it, since I already knew all of this stuff and could do algebra A very quickly..

Kaede🎹: Alright losers The faggot said yes, I cannot believe you made me invite that whore.. Miu what's your deal with him anyways, it's like he's your fucking fanservice..

Miu🕹: what? Are my standards not good enough you cock sucker. Anyways, the only reason I told you to invite him was because I think he would be a good person to add to this group, after all.. his mind isn't fully shaped yet..

Maki🔪: you're all such freaks... he's decent.. but a little to gay for me.. and If we even add him, our toy to bully will be taken away, and that wouldn't be as fun to think about, not having someone as vulnerable as him..

Rantaro🥑: Can you guys at least give him a chance? You didn't even get to know him that well, and you just started to harass and bully him out of the blue, without even getting to know him that much!

Kaede is typing•••

Kaede🎹: Ew Rantaro! You're really starting to sound just as bad as him, anyways Shuichi you haven't been talking, and I know you've been listing onto the fucking conversation! Now just talk you shy cunt!

Shuichi🔎: WOW Kaede you're just as much of a slut then I remember, anyways, who the hell are we even talking about? I was talking to Ryoma, until you fuckers started to chat, and blow up my phone with notifications..

Kaito⭐️: No one cares about your affairs Shuichi, now are you coming to the sleepover or not, since I know we aren't the best of friends, but you could at least try getting closer with us...

Shuichi🔎: I guess it wouldn't physically hurt me, alright I'll try, but you fuckers better not provoke me, since you all know what I'm capable of...

Kaede🎹: we already know you're a fucking hitman Shuichi, now that that's settled, alright losers or erm, besties! The sleepover will be at my house at 3:30 o'clock, y'all know where to meet after school!

Maki🔪: The Fountain?

Miu🕹: of course! Why wouldn't we meet there, when we've been meeting there for the past 7 years!

Maki🔪: you have a point...

Out of annoyance I put my phone down, and started to pay attention to the class, as I should've been, a long time ago.. the teacher was actually happy to know that I was paying attention to class for once... she seemed overjoyed... odd..

I then looked at the side and noticed a small girl outside with two other girls, I ignored it.. and the bell rang as it was time for me to head over to kaedes house, she had told us the night before but I brung extra clothes just to be safe... I walked over to her house and sighed as I looked at my phone and started to watch danganronpa.

The only thing that wasn't boring...

I arrived at her house and knocked quietly while starting to put my phone in my pocket... I didn't wanna be rude since.. uhm well I'm not the meanest person... She was sitting on the couch as Kaito had opened the door instead.. not much of a host I see...

I walked in slowly and observed her house with a keen sense of mediocrity, it was very clean and looked nice overall, I would rather prefer her house less... preppy? She signaled me onto the couch and I nodded while starting to sit down and go on my phone, "The others are going to come a bit later, but anyways Shuichi is there anyone you like?"

Kaito sighed as he put his soda on the coffee table, "Kaede stop trying to pry him into liking you, that's not how love works... he's a freak anyways.. who would wanna date someone who watches a twisted show like danganronpa? It's sick..." I felt a slight rage at Kaitos words but ignored them anyways, since I didn't care if people called me freak for watching/enjoying something I find interesting. And there's no way I'm that much of a bad friend to be mad at my best friend Kaito..

Kokichi then knocked on the door as I recognized his voice and mumbled, "Oh no...."  Kaede was up to something.. I just knew it... he doesn't just warm up to others as quickly.. Maki then looked over at Kokichi and shivered as I could see her expression dim in a quick second, I looked over at Rantaro who waved at him and looked like he liked Kokichi, not that I cared... but it bothered me... for no reason..

Kokichi's POV

Kaede had later thought of a game to finally break the ice, thank god.. she had declared that we would be playing two truths and a lie, I wasn't very good at lying though, I didn't even like liars to begin with....

Kaede: it's your turn first Kokichi!

My hands shook a bit before I finally thought of something, which wasn't half bad or so I thought, "W-Well My birthday is in J-June.. My favorite color is dark b-blue.. and I watch danganronpa..." everyone looked at me and started to laugh while saying, "of course the last one was a lie!"

Kaito waved his hands and practically slapped/put a hand on the back of Shuichi's back while grinning widely, "Only this loser would watch something as brutal as danganronpa!" I looked down at the floor and shivered as he started to fiddle with my hands a bit before mumbling, "My favorite color is purple..." everyone looked over at me again while being in shock, and I could tell just by looking at them...

However Shuichi didn't have a surprised look on his face... he looked.. excited.?...  Kaito then looked over at me and said while waving his hand, "So..... you're a freak like Saihara....." Shuichi then looked over at Kaito and glared as he said "Don't provoke me asshole..."

Kaito said in a calm manner, the two looking so composed, "I don't know what you mean by that..." Shuichi smiled as the two glared at each other evilly, "Oh you know what I mean... the Saihara family can knock your family off the block you know..." Kaito smiled more as he also eyed Shuichi, "And the Momota family could take you out before you get the chance..."

I looked over at the two and shivered as I backed away but hit the wall behind me, Miu then glared and me and I shivered as I felt a hand touch my shoulder, I turned my head back slowly and noticed that it was Rantaro...

"Let's go outside to take the tension off..." he guided me to Kaede's backyard, and I sat down on a chair that was kind of comfortable in a way, I fiddled with my fingers and then smiled looking at Rantaro, "Thanks... it was really bad in there huh.?.."

Rantaro nodded while sighing to himself softly, "You may think that Kaito and Shuichi are enemies... but they're actually the closest together people I know..." I looked at him and turned my body towards him raising an eyebrow while leaning against my hand as support.

"They're close.?.. then why do they seem so distant?..." I mumbled as Rantaro giggled to himself a bit and let out a sigh of relief, "Well you see Kokichi I'll tell you the story.."

"Kaito and Shuichi have been friends ever since preschool, and they've grown up with each other the whole time... they're practically brothers of how close they are.. sure they look like they hate each other but I know... I know that they both really hurt inside when they fight because they're like family... they've been with each other defending one another for as long as I could remember.. an argument like this wouldn't ruin their friendship.. because nothing can stop those two from being the best friend duo.."

I felt myself tearing from his words, as Shuichi then walked outside and took a deep breath before panting slightly walking to the grass area and kicking the fence, "damnit..." he said angrily... but what even happened to make him so angry.?.. "S-Saihara Chan-?" I reached out my hand to touch his shoulder until I heard a loud noise and noticed I was on the floor with a red mark on my face, as I noticed blood ran down my nose.. "Ouma K-Kun! I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to s-slap you!!" Shuichi cried out as he then grabbed a napkin for me..

Slap?....