hope

When kya knocked on the door it opened and kya said " I found her in the road " " oh thank you we will have to do something about that" lins dad said " I'm kanto come on in" kya walks in pushing lins wheelchair another man comes down stairs " oh I never got your name" kanto says" kya responds " I'm kya I live next door " "this handsome man is Jason my husband" kanto said " when did lin do this time" jason asked " well kya here found her in the road and saved her" said kanto "kya can I talk to you in private " kanto asks " sure " kya went with kanto "what did you do" he asked " nothing I just pushed out of the road before she was hit" kya answered "she has hope in her eyes. I have never seen it in her since she was born" he said " well I dont know what I did but if it helps I'm willing to take care of her if she needs it" kya says hopefully in truth ever since she had seen lin a year ago she had feelings for her. "What do you want for it I'll offer fifteen dollars an hour" he says " you dont have to do that" kya responded " yes I do you are offering me a chance to take a break and I'm paying you for it " he said very sternly "okay well that's very kind of you " she said in her mind kya was so happy she hoped lin like her to.