love

Lin pov

I was the next day after kya had brought me home she was nice and didn't question anything all knew was that she was going to help take care of me

* timeskip *

The bell rings and my dad opens the door and its kya I here some of the conversation " so i was hoping to take her somewhere " okay just be careful" kya comes and pushes my wheelchair to her car when we get to the car I open the door and lift with my arms and slide into the seat she puts my chair in her trunk and gets in and starts driving " so do you like any music " asks kya i nod " you can play it if you want " she says so i take the aux cord and plug it into my phone and play LIewelyn by Upchurch ( play the song now) i think about how my life has gone wrong and how i got to this point i remember how in 4th grade i was bullied cause i am an introvert and don't like people that night i stood on my roof and thought how i had been picked on and hurt by everyone in the neighborhood and in school. I jumped off the roof hoping that this would all go away. it didn't and it just got worse i got put in a wheelchair for the rest of my life and people pulled me out of my wheelchair  and called me all sorts of names. one night i took a knife to my wrists but my parents found me before i could bleed out and hid all sharp things from me. next i tried to starve myself that just earned me a tube in my stomach that i couldn't pull out. i was a 17 year old depressed suicidal wheelchair bound introvert girl who had no place in this world. and i and everyone else knew it. 

kyas pov

i look at Lin and shes in deep thought but i don't pull her out because i was in my own thoughts. i remember one night i was in the forth grade i woke to flashing lights and saw an ambulance and a girl on the ground her legs in an unnatural form i was scared the next week i saw her coming home in a wheelchair i looked at her i hadn't told my parents about my sexuality but she was beautiful amber brown hair a light brown skin and i didn't get a good look at her eyes but they looked silver. i had the same class but she always had her head down and was always getting picked on and she never spoke. i didn't even know if she can speak. when we get to were we are going i park and turn off the song which was a very good song ill have to check him out later.

Lins pov

my thoughts are stopped when i felt the car turn off and look up its a carnival. she opens my door and has my wheelchair i slide into it and she pushes me to the entrance five dollars per person i put out a ten and give it to him she goes to tell me something but i shake my head and she gets the massage. we go an acrobat show and i hear " mommy whats wrong with her" i start to cry but i cover it. the last thing we do is go a Ferris wheel and kya asks the attendant to stop at the top she help my into the seat and it starts when we stop i look at her and say " thank you " and it surprised me hearing my voice  after 7 years of not speaking.

kyas pov 

i just barely heard it but i head Lins say "thank you" her voice was beautiful " glad i could make your day and you voice is beautiful" i see her blush we go back down and she gets back in her chair and i push her to my car 5 minutes into the ride she passes out when we get to her house its  10pm i knock on her door and her Jason answers "hi kya how was your day" good she fell asleep on the way here um just before we left she said thank you to me" kya responded " really she did thats great she hasn't spoken in 7 years" he said " well glad i could help" she said as she left when she got home she went to her parents room " hey mom dad could talk to you about something

A/N

hey guys i wrote again sorry about the cliffhanger but its 11:38 pm were im at sooooo hope you liked it comment what you think btw nothing in this story is real im not going through something just wanted yall to know so someone dosent assume anything as always i love you guys