Chapter 13- Goodbye Cedric

THIRD POV

Back in the arena, Clara and Harry appear with Cedric's body. The crowd doesn't understand what has taken place so they all cheer. Harry comforts Clara who sobs over his lifeless body. 

"Harry! Clara!" Dumbledore yelled. Dumbledore tried to pry Clara away from Cedric but her grip was too strong. "Harry, tell me what happened!" Dumbledore urges. "He's back, Voldemorts back. Cedric asked Clara to bring his body back," Harry told him. 

"I couldn't leave him there!" Clara weeps. 

"It's alright Clara! He's home, you all are!" Dumbledore said. 

"Keep everybody in their seats! A boy has just been killed! The body must be moved Dumbledore. There's...too many people!" Fudge says. 

"Let me through! That's my son! My boy!" Amos came running over. Amos breaks down in wailing. The crowd looks distraught. 

Lupin drags Clara away. "Wait!" She exclaims. She walks back over. She kneels down and closes Cedrics eyes. "I am so sorry Amos. I really am," Clara felt guilty knowing she couldn't save Cedric who was like a brother to her. "It is not your fault," He says still wailing. Lupin takes Harry and Clara to his office. 

Clara coninutes to sob while Harry comforts her. "What was it like? What was he like?" Remus asked. Clara looked at Remus sceptically.  "Who?" Harry asked. 

"The dark lord. What was he like?" Remus asked. Clara grabbed Harry and backed up with him. 

"I dunno, it was like  i'd fallen into my dreams. One of my nightmares." Harry said. Remus starts shaking and gasping for air, he reaches for his bottle but it's empty. He rushes to a chest with other bottles and struggles to find one. "Were there others? In the graveyard, were there others?" 'Remus' asks. 

"Um. I don't think I mentioned anything about a graveyard professor," Harry says. 

"Marvellous creatures dragons are, arent they? Do you think that miserable oaf would have led you into the woods if I hadn't suggested it? Do you think Cedric Diggory would have told you to hold the egg under the water if I hadn't have told him first myself? Do you think Neville Longbottom the witless wonder could have provided you with gilliweed if I hadn't have given him the book that led you straight to it? Huh??" 'Remus' asked Harry. 

"It was you, all along!" Harry exclaimed. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Dumbledore and Severus came rushing in. Dumbledore takes 'Remus' by the neck.

"Severus..." Dumbledore told him. Severus administers some veritaserum. 'Remus' wriggles. "Do you know who I am?" Dumbledore asks. 

"Albus Dumbledore," 'Remus' answers. 

"Are you Remus Lupin?" Dumbledore asks angrily. 

"No,"

"Is he in this room?" 

'Remus' nods. They look at the trunk. "Harry, get away from there!" Dumbledore says. Harry quickly moves away. The chest opens. It contains a series of smaller chests. 

"Remus!" Clara says looking in.

----------------------------------------

'Remus' beings to twitch. He transforms into Barty Crouch Junior. Severus and Clara help Remus out of the chest. "Are you okay?" Clara asks hugging him tightly. "I'm okay," He says. "What about you?" He says referring to her arm. She nods and hugs him again. 

-----------------------------------------------------

In the Great Hall. everyone was sitting at their house tables with Durmstrang and the Beauxbatons. Clara was probably crying the most. George and Hermione comfort her as much as possible. They both knew she wasn't going to sleep for weeks. Harry seemed to be holding up but a night, he's silently crying. 

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know, exceptionally hard working, intricatley fair minded. And most importantly a fierce friend. I think therefore you have the right t know how Cedirc died. You see, Cedric was murdrered by Lord Voldemort. The ministry of magic does not wish for me to tell you this. But not to do so I think would be an insult to his memory. Nowthe pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events the bonds of friendships we hade this year will be more important than ever. Remember that and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that. And we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and a true right to the very end." Dumbledore says. 

Later in the courtyard there's a large crowd gathered, the people are going home. Viktor Krum gives Hermione a kiss and hands her some paper. 

"Write to me. Promise," He said

"Bye," Hermione said. 

Ron is sitting alone. The french sisters approach him, they both give him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Au revoir Ron," Fleur said. The Beauxbatons leave in uniform, the crowd applauds. The Durmstrang boys leave aswell shaking hands as they go. 

Clara, Harry, Hermione and Ron join together. 

"Do you think we'll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts?" Ron asks. 

"No, I dont think so," Harry says. 

"I think last year is as quiet as we're going to get," Clara stated. 

"It's all going to change nwo isn't it?" Hermione asks. 

"Yeah," Clara sighs.