Black and White

So I wanted to say that Am trying to write in English. So maybe there are some mistakes but!

Thank you to :
Lovey_Narry   
smiley_miley_     
Dianarry_    
CordensAngels131
and
Narryandwolfie
for reading this story for me, to see if there are too many mistakes. Thank you so much❤  Read their books, they're amazing!

Couldn't do this without your help. I was too scared that the story sucked🤣

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pov. Niall

I sit in Harry's living room. We are sitting on the couch with, a movie playing on the television and snacks on the table. I lie with my back on the couch and Harry is on his side against the couch, his head is on my chest, and our legs are intertwined. I stroke Harry's hair and smile. I heard Harry laugh as he watches the movie and takes a sip of his wine, his second of the evening.

"What is the movie about?" 

I look at Harry, who looks up and he smiles then pressed his head against my neck. I feel him placing soft kisses against my neck and I smile, leaning my head against his. 

"You're watching me and not the movie on the television"

 I feel my cheeks getting red. "I'm a little distracted" I say

 "And that's why you stare at me all the time" Harry says and smiles softly. 

"You are much nicer than that movie" I say as I stroke his bottom lip. The corners of his mouth rise up. 

"I love you" he says and I smile again.

 "And I love you" I tell him, pressing a kiss on his forehead.

"Still doesn't really feel like we're in a relationship, even though we've been  together for 7 almost 8 years now" says Harry and I nod. I understood what he means.

We met at xfactor, when we were placed in a band. From the beginning of 2012 Harry and I started dating. I really liked him for a long time, Even when we were in xfactor already. But neither of us dared to say anything, until Liam helped me find out if Harry liked me too. And Harry liked me! I don't think I've ever been so happy in my life when I heard that. After three weeks of worrying and building courage, I asked Harry out on a date. Then many subsequent dates followed, and after half a year of dating, I asked him to be my boyfriend. That's now over 8 years ago, and it is the best 8 years that could've wished.

In 2015 we went on a hiatus with One Direction, since then all four of us have been pursuing our solo careers. For the last year Harry and I have finally been out. Our own labels allowed us and we did it, even though we got into trouble with modest!, it didn't matter anymore. The fans were so happy for us and we received mostly positive messages.

Harry is on his tour 'Love on tour' and in a few weeks my tour will start with my new album that's not released yet. But it is not completely finished, there is a song in my head, only I cannot get it on paper which is frustrating.

"Remember when we were together for 5 years" Harry asked 

I started to laugh "oh my god, Louis and Liam planned everything so well and nicely" I said

"Louis was so disappointed" said Harry. 

Louis and Liam arranged a romantic date for our 5 years. We would take a boat trip in the afternoon and as a surprise, they had prepared a picnic with all kinds of snacks that Harry and I like and then we went out for dinner in the evening. But eventually they were told that the restaurant had caught fire and our hotel room was surrounded by fans and we weren't allowed out all day.
Louis was so angry with our security, and he was disappointed since he couldn't give us a nice day. It ended well for Harry and me. We had a hot bath, with tasty snacks and we had set up NoteBook on the laptop. I had Harry in my arms all evening, and that was enough.