1

"Idara! Idara!!. Where is this girl?.. That is tinuke calling me, I will just keep quiet knowing she will call again
"Idara is like you are deaf ok, I have been calling u now."
"Nothing, Tinu it's just that I have been worried like seriously who doesn't talk to his girlfriend for a month.. ehn.. I called his sister she is not picking always giving me stories ehh I feel something is wrong oo. See i don't know what to understand again".
"Woah, wish, calm down idara, so it's because of this small thing u dey think abi, no go kill yourself ok, try and understand Lanre Na shay he told u that this bokoharam have started this their yeye war again. Baby girl just calm down everything will be okay. Let me just prepare amaka for you".with that she left to the kitchen..
Tinuke is just trying to calm me down, which she is very good at, but deep down I feel all is not right, the Lanes I know will not stay a day without talking to me. I might sound selfish but that is what it is.
Last week I called Tope his sister ( we used to be friends, not until the fact she was owing me money separated our friendship).. back to when I called  her she told me to stop bugging her that this is not the first time Lanre is leaving.
But  I am not that stupid to know when something is amiss.
"Idara, when you are done thinking you will eat this plate of amala nonsense"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
The sound of my alarm woke me, another morning nowhere to go, no lectures, just me and Tinuke in this house. I stood up and went to my dressing table.. the next thing I say down and again wallow in my thoughts.
"Idiee"
That was tinu's call I looked up to her feeling so down, she continued.
"It's morning you are just killing your self, live your life and enjoy it for one thing I know Lanre is not dead, abi have you heared of dead soilder lately."
Tinu, James that is fighting the same war calls Angela almost everyday..
She cuts me of and said
"Just calm down all will be well, first things first we will go to the mall then the beach to ease up the tension babes"
***********************************
After Tinuke and I had finished shopping we decided to go to the beach.. as we were approaching the beach I saw Tope.. I told tinuke to pull over so I can stop to see her..the look she gave me told me she was not ready to see Me
"ehn Tope how are you"
She eyed me and said "you that will not let my phone rest because of Lanre- Lanre this, Lanre that, but you eh how much was I owing you, that you Did not let me rest"
"Topr it has not gotten to that no"
"it has oo, and it has everything to do with this, anyways Where ever my big bro is he is happy.. he is taking a nap from your wahala."
"Tope---"
"Abeg let me go, before you start looking for what to stall me down"
She left without looking back.. I wanted to cry, I felt a hand holding my shoulder I saw it was Tinuke..she then hugged me said
"I don't know why you are just managing this girl.. if mama no like you, sister no like you.. shay u no go comot..."

I understand her pain for me, how will I leave Lanre the guy I ever loved.