moonlovers:what if

Hae Soo stared at Wang So as if he was crazy. She had a fear of horses and he wanted her to ride alone. She started to take slow steps back." I said get on the horse". "No I can walk. In fact I will walk. Keep that that beast away from me"." Are you afraid"." No I just don't want to get on. I will walk"." I don't care what you want". So gave the other horse to the guard and got on his horse. He trotted over to Soo held her by the waist and sat her on the horse one hand held the reins while the other held her waist. Wook felt unexplainable anger. Wang So did not wait for anyone and simply rode away. All the others wondered why hae Soo was taken to live in the palace.

Hae Soo felt Wang So's hand tightly holding her. She had missed this the two of them together horse riding. So repeatedly told her to learn to ride on her own but the fear was too great besides who wouldn't like to be on a horse with their attractive husband. Soo watched as the palace grew closer. This was it. She was in the game. Wang So had better have a plan because she wasn't about to die. Not yet anyway and she didn't want to die what if she dies and couldn't go back to her own time and besides she couldn't leave her wolfdog prince alone. As they arrived at the palace gates Wang So's grip tightened around his wife. They wouldn't hurt her he would make sure of it.

Hae Soo watched as all her belongings were carried into the palace. She looked around. So this was where all the snakes lived. Those who hurt her prince lived here and she would be damned if she let them hurt him again.

Hae Soo was to sleep in the fourth prince's Chambers . "They can't be serious they expect me to sleep in the same room as you on the floor. Aigoo I can already feel my back aching" "If you want we can share the bed I won't bite" " How can I trust you I remember that the last time I shared a bed with you I woke up with an aching waist"." I promise to be gentle this time"." Shameless man how can you think about such things in a situation like this. You better behave yourself I am not going to be punished for your mistakes. Hey didn't you say whenever you come to visit you stay at the astronomer's tower then why are you staying in your imperial room"." Because I have a wife to protect and I can't leave her alone".

Wang So woke up before sunrise. Instead of his usual routine of training he stayed in bed watching his wife sleeping beside him. He wondered what he had done to deserve such a wonderful person in his life. Hae Soo opened her eyes only to find herself staring into those wolfish eyes she had missed." It's rude to stare your highness". "It's not my fault if my wife is very beautiful". "Shhh you mustn't say that out loud the walls have ears"." And who would dare spy on this disgraced prince". Suddenly there was a knock at the door." Your majesty your presence is required at the training grounds to practice for the exorcism rite". They heard as the footsteps faded away. Soo looked at him" Well your highness let's get you ready".

Hae Soo helped Wang So to dress and tie up his hair. Then she tied up his mask. Wang So looked down at his little wife. Stealing a kiss wouldn't hurt. He leaned down and his lips touched here. His hand wrapped around her waist and he pulled her closer. Soo's hands clutched the front of his robes. Wang So pulled away and watched as she took big breathes. Her cheeks were flushed." Let's go your highness".

Wang So arrived at the training grounds with Hae Soo behind him. Yo spoke up " So the wolfdog finally graced us with his presence". Wang So ignored him and grabbed his ceremonial sword. The princes started practicing. Hae Soo watched enthralled. Her prince ,the third,the crown prince and 8th were good. The 10th,9th and the 14th needed more practise. It was then Eun saw Hae Soo and tripped disrupting the entire process." What is wrong with you", Jung complained. "I saw Hae Soo". It was then all the princes saw her. Yo and Wook frowned. So walked towards her as his brothers watched." Have some water your highness" Hae Soo offered and who was he to refuse his wife. The other princes just stared. Yo walked towards them," Give me water". Soo frowned at him. How rude. What a jerk just like her ex. She smiled at him,"NO". Every one was in shock no one refused and imperial prince." I said give me water". "And I said no your highness"." How dare you refuse a royal command"." I am only here to serve the 4th prince. I only take orders from the 4th prince. If you have a problem with that you can go and ask his majesty. Shall we leave your highness" she asked So. So put back the sword and walked away with Soo following leaving behind a fuming 3rd prince and the others in a state of shock. It seems the palace was about to get interesting.

Sorry for the late update but I am soon writing my finals and I won't have time to update. Thank you for all the support 😘😘😘😘