Bubba!

It had been a few weeks since Kaminari started Ua. He was happily chatting away with Kirishima and Shinso. Kaminari had a small blush crossing his face as he ranted to his friends. He let his abusive parents slip through his lips as he rambled, not noticing the concerned glances his friends exchanged.

Kirishima's eyes widened as he locked eyes with Shinso. Shinso's eyes were just as wide as the two glanced back at Kaminari. They had to tell someone about this.

--------------------------------

After school, Denki was sitting in his room, listening to music, and watching his siblings play. He swayed back and forth to the beat of the song as he finished his homework. He casually sang along, causing his brothers to look up at him.

"Bubba, I wanna listen," Sentaku begged, making grabby hands and squirming against the floor.

Denki rolled his eyes but gave the small child his phone and headphones. Sentaku placed the one side into his ear and the other into Shokku's. The children horribly sang along to the song, causing Denki to chuckle.

"Wow, you're doing such a good job!" Denki exclaimed, watching his sibling's smiles grow.

"Yay!" Shokku said, grabbing Denki's leg.

Denki ruffled his brother's hair, loving the smile it brought to Shokku's face. Denki picked his up and seated his brother on his lap, asking the basic parenting questions. Shokku happily replied, bouncing in his brother's lap.

Denki loved his brothers more than anything and would give his life to save them if the time called.

--------------------------------

Eijirou nervously bounced his leg every now and again, glancing at Shinso, wondering how the other male wasn't anxious. Little did the redhead know, Shinso was just as nervous as he was but didn't want to show it in front of his idol.

Shinso explained the situation to Aizawa, attempting not to stutter under the adult's harsh glare. Aizawa pushed his eyebrows together as he listened to the student speak about Denki. His gray eyes lazily looked up, meeting a set of purple ones.

"You guys are sure about this?" He asked.

"Yes, sir!" The two other males replied.

"Then I guess we're setting up an investigation."

--------------------------------

Eijirou sat in his chair, casually tossing his things onto his desk before turning to talk to his friends. A habit of talking became common between the three. This made it easy for the two conspiring males to ask Denki the simple question.

"So Kaminari, do you mind if we come to study after school?"

Kaminari's soft stim of swaying stopped as he processed the question. His eyes widened as he tried not to look concerned. He looked down into his lap before answering.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you mind if Shinso and I come over to study today?"

"Um, yeah, sure. We have to pick up my brothers first, that okay?"

"Yeah, for sure."

Denki smiled, knowing Shokku and Sentaku would love his friends. His only concern was his parents but, that was a bridge he could cross later.

--------------------------------

Denki stood at the gate of the elementary school, talking to one of the teachers. He happily handed the woman the clipboard as his brothers ran toward him.