Boyfriends!

Kaminari's golden eyes grew as his jaw dropped, his face twisting into an unreadable expression. Kaminari forced his mouth closed as he tried to think of a response. He dug his nails into his forearm, a bad habit he seemed to do while he was anxious. Kirishima nervously bounced on the balls of his feet and, Shinso stood stone-faced as per usual.

Kaminari tried to breathe, but the air seemed to be vacant. He looked back up at his maybe future suiters and begged for help with his eyes as much as he could. He didn't want to pass out here, not now.

Kirishima elbowed Shinso and, the two were automatically at Kaminari's side, whispering and telling him sweet nothings. Shinso rubbed his back and, Kirishima played with his hair.

Kaminari quickly calmed down, resting his face against Shinso's shoulder, breathing softly. His eyes softly glistened as he looked up at the tense male he was leaning against. Shinso blinked a couple times, thanking God for the blonde male resting his head against his shoulder.

"I think it would be a good idea to at least try," Kaminari muttered, his body starting to give out. "We need to start walking, or I'm going to pass out here."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaminari was in Kirishima's room, his hair in a short ponytail, as he read a book. His glasses laid lazily on the bridge of his nose, wanting to fall off. Kaminari turned the page and slid his glasses back up, looking in the direction of the bathroom. Damn, Shinso takes long showers.

Kirishima lazily lifted his head and turned to face his boyfriend, his eyes lovingly scanning him. Kaminari picked up on it and turned his head, winking at Kirishima before turning back to his book. Kirishima blushed and buried his face into his pillow.

"You know I hate when you do that," Kirishima said, his voice is muffled by the pillow.

Kaminari trailed his nails up his boyfriend's side, causing Kirishima to jump before leaning into the touch," Yeah, I know that's why I do it."

Kirishima whined and mumbled something under his breath. Shinso opened the bathroom door, stepping out of the room, steam following his out. Kaminari's jaw drop, drool slowly making its way down his chin. Shinso smirked and made his way to his boyfriend, pulling Denki's chin upward as his purple eyes looked into Denki's.

"Awe my little kitty happy to see me~," Shinso purred, placing a kiss on Denki's cheek.

Denki shivered and stuttered, trying to come up with a reasonable response. Shinso chuckled and let Kaminari's face go. Denki crossed his arms and mumbled something under his breath.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three were cuddling as per usual. Kaminari was in between Shinso and Eijirou, a comfortable spot. Eijirou had his arms wrapped around Denki's waist, his head nuzzled deep into Denki's back as he slept. Hitoshi had his face deep in the crock of Kaminari's neck, also face asleep.

Denki, who was the last one awake, ran his fingers through Hitoshi's purple strands, loving the soft purr Hitoshi would make while he slept. Kaminari was grateful for his boyfriend's and never wanted to leave this comfortable cuddle. Denki hummed to himself, letting himself indulge in the warmth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was officially their fifth anniversary. Eijirou and Hitoshi had convinced the class to get together and throw a party. Denki was getting ready, he decided that he was going to indulge in his feminine side and wear a dress.

The dress was long in the back and short in the front, how he liked it. It had a pastel yellow top piece, a v-cut neckline, and a golden laced bottom. Denki somehow convinced Mina to come over and do his makeup as well.

Ashido had just arrived and nearly passed out as she looked at Denki's attire," Have you showered today?"

"No, do I need to?"

"Yes."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Denki's shower, Mina sat him down and started his look. She decided to keep it simple, foundation, concealer, blush, highlight, bronzer, setting powder and spray, and lastly, contour. It was a nice look, rather basic, but Ahido wasn't satisfied. She added some yellow eye shadow, with a pink crease, and some glittery white shadow in the corners of his eyes. Then for final detail, she appended some lip gloss.

Denki looked in the small makeup mirror Ahido had brought and smiled, "Ash, this is fucking amazing, thank you!"

Ashido ruffled Denki's hair," No problem, you know I would do anything for you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashido had driven Denki to the anniversary party, opening the car door for him. The two made their way to the door, Ashido helping Denki since she insisted he wears heels.

Denki took a deep breath and looked at Ashido, "Ready, let's go."

"Whatever you say," Ashido pushed open the door, revealing a party full of Denki's friends and family.

Everyone was dancing, partying, and drinking but stopped when they noticed the door opening. Everyone cheered as Denki made his way in looking for his boyfriends.

"Holy shit," Shinso whispered, a blush running over his face at the sight of Denki.

"Yeah, holy shit is right," Ejirou whispered back.

Denki looked around the crowd before seating himself at a table. This party was for them and, Denki couldn't find his mates. He wanted to cry but knew no one was going to condone him. A waiter walked by and, Denki took a cocktail, taking a few sips. Ejirou slid into the open seat across from Denki and grabbed his hand.

"Babe, come on! You didn't come here, all dressed up to hit here," Kirishima persuaded, squeezing Kaminari's hand.

"Wheres Hitoshi?" Denki asked as they stood up moving, toward the dance floor.

"He'll steal a dance from you later," Kirishima winked and started dancing to the random song playing.

Denki rolled his eyes and danced with his boyfriend. The two danced and joked around with each other as the night went on. Hitoshi came up behind Denki and wrapped his arms around the blonde, feeling Kaminari tense up before relaxing.

"Hey, Toshi," Denki turned around, wrapping his arms around Shinso's neck, pulling him closer.

"Hey, how's my kitty enjoying his party?" Shiso asked, his arms slithering around Denki's waist.

"I've been good and enjoying myself," Denki responded, laying his head on Hitoshi's chest.

Shinso hummed as started to sway a slow dance song came on. Denki quickly followed the soft, swaying was admirable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denki was plastered, to say the least. Shinso had to pick Denki up and carry him to the car. Let's just say Denki was not a fun drunk.

As the three arrived at their house, Shinso unbuckled a sleeping Denki and brought his inside, a half-drunk Kirishima following. Hitoshi placed Denki on the bed, quickly stripping off his dress, and putting his in one of Kirishima's T-shirts. Kirishima flopped down next to Kaminari falling, asleep quite suddenly.

Shinso rolled his eyes as he looked at his passed out boyfriends. Guess I'm lucky this could have turned out worse. Denki rolled over his eyes slightly opened, making grabby hands. Shiso tossed on a new shirt to sleep in and got in bed, letting the blonde cling to him. This is the life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay, I'm done, loves. I hope you guys loved this story as much as I did. Credits to the person who gave me the plot for this story; I really enjoyed it.

I hope you have a good day/night, and if you haven't heard it today, I love you.