Prologue

Since everyone's begging for the sequel, I made this before college starts. Sorry this first chapter is short, but this is an introduction for the sequel. I hope you like it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the sun rise from the mountains, female voices were heard vocalizing in the diner. Inside the diner, the trolls of unpopular genres were arguing with each other, complimenting negatively about each other's music. The diner was also filled with green fog while the trolls are arguing.

At the table near the door, there are tree female trolls wearing gray cloaks as they vocalized together. As they sang, the green fog were inhaled by their tiny gems on their headbands.

After their gems inhaled the green fog, the three trolls removed the hood of their cloaks.

"That was barely worth the effort, Serina. I'm tired of fast food. I need a meal," a purple troll with cyan hair tied into two pony tails sighed frustratingly.

"The energy of these trolls with subgenre music isn't the same as the original six music trolls. We can only gain so much power here," the leader of these three trolls answered. She is a yellow troll with orange puffy curly hair.

"Ugh! I wish those six tribes never been separated and stay fighting so we can gain more power, and we wouldn't be roaming around to awful places to find more negative energies!" the purple troll name Kiri groaned.

"Really? I love how those 6 tribes split up, thanks to the Pop Trolls!" Serina said sarcastically.

"For realsies? Because I think the Pop Trolls are awful! Thanks to them, no one listened to our music anymore." The blue troll with green hair said sadly.

"I think you're the worst, Vivace," Kiri growled.

"Oh, yeah? Well, I think you're—" Vivace talked back, but Serina groaned in boredom.

"Ergh! I'll tell you one thing, being stuck here with you two isn't making this life any more bearable." She said through her clenched teeth.

Suddenly, Serina noticed an explosion of light in the distance. She raced out of the diner with Kiri and Vivace behind her, and they watched a rainbow energy burst into the sky.

Suddenly, Serina's gem shine as it sensed a powerful energy from the rainbow. Serina gasped as she touched her gem, "Did you feel that?!" She then grinned evilly before turning to her sisters, "Do you know what that is?" But the Kiri and Vivace shrugged, which made Serina rolling her eyes, "The six tribes are united again!"

"But the trolls were isolated from each other for many years," Kiri reminded

"They somehow united once again. And we're going to use them to make every troll adore us again!" Serina chuckled as Kiri and Vivace smirked evilly with their sister.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RALLY9933 PRESENTS:

Anna Kendrick - Queen Poppy

Justin Timberlake - Branch

Rachel Bloom - Queen Barb

Anthony Ramos - King Trollex

George Clinton - King Quincy

Mary J. Blige - Queen Essence

Kelly Clarkson - Delta Dawn

Gustavo Dudamel – Trollzart

Hilary Duff – Aggie

Beyoncé – Serina

Rihanna – Kiri

China Anne McClain - Vivace

TROLLS: BATTLE OF MUSIC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this might be familiar to you, but... I based my sequel from My Little Pony Equestria Girl: Rainbow Rocks since that move is all about music and friendship, so it's perfect for the sequel.

The names Serina, Kiri and Vivace were from creatures called Sirens.

Note: The rainbow burst into the sky happened at the end of Trolls World Tour when the Trolls ang "Just Sing" at Volcano Rock City.

Hope you like the first chapter