Final Battle

Siren Trolls: Ah-ha, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah
Ah-ha, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

Welcome to the show (Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah)
We're here to let you know (Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah)
Our time is now (Ah-ah-ah-ah, ah)
Your time is running out (Ah, ah, ah)

The Harmony Notes watched from atop a hill where they could see the while crowd from up there, and they are able to play their music, but wondered how their song can reach the crowd.

"How are we supposed to play over them from up here?" Barb inquired.

Just then, unaffected trolls came as they rode on DJ's Wooferbug, and surprisingly brought Trollex's DJ equipment.

"My equipment!" Trollex gasped, "But how did you...?!"

DJ Suki jumped off her Wooferbug furiously, and snapped at the King of Techno, "Your Majesty, you owe me! Before we rescue you guys, we came all this way from Techno Reef to retrieve your equipment!"

"And thanks to this little Coral here, he helped us to breathe underwater with his bubble. It took us enough time to get your equipment from your DJ booth," Satin explained as she patted the baby Techno Troll.

"And because your equipment is so heavy, my Wooferbug couldn't handle the weight anymore!" DJ showed that her Wooferbug panted tiredly from carrying Trollex's DJ equipment.

"Well, I'm sorry that I made you guys bring my heavy equipment all the way here in Pop Village..." Trollex's tone sounded sarcastic, but then changed to a normal gratitude voice, "And thank you... for bringing it here. I need it."

"Dude, we're both DJs. We respect each other. I know your DJ thing is way different than mine, so I understand that. But you owe me!"

"I'll pay you when this is over."

As Trollex and DJ Suki fist-bumped at each other, Aggie watched as she felt slightly about their interaction, but this isn't the time for emotions. She has to stay focus about defeating the Siren Trolls. And she's sure Trollex isn't a type of Troll to hurt her. He made a promise to never hurt her. Aggie just hoped Trollex won't hurt her.

As the Siren Trolls sang, they released a red curvy sound wave upwards, and sent them down to the crowd of Trolls where they're being brainwashed.

Siren Trolls: Feel the wave of sound
As it crashes down
You can't turn away
We'll make you wanna sta-a-a-ay

The Siren Trolls lifted from the stage as their gems and bodies glowed, gaining them more power to take control of all trolls around them.

Siren Trolls: We will be adored
Tell us that you want us
We won't be ignored
It's time for our reward

Now you need us
Come and heed us
Nothing can stop us now

Suddenly, their song interrupted when they heard another music coming from afar up on the hill. Kiri pointes out as Serina saw the Harmony Notes playing the song with their instruments. Their song then briefly snapped the other Trolls out of the Siren Trolls' Spells as they caught their leaders' attention because of their music.

Harmony Notes: Oh-oh, oh-whoa-oh
I've got the music in me
Oh-oh, oh-whoa-oh

Poppy: Don't need to hear a crowd
Cheering out my name

Branch: I didn't come here seeking
Infamy or fame

Harmony Notes: The one and only thing
That I am here to bring
Is music, is the music
Is the music in my soul