Battle of the Bands

Hello everyone, I'M BACK! I'm very very very sorry for not updating for almost two weeks. My tablet got busted as I couldn't turned the screen on. Last Tuesday, when I want to open my tablet to ready to post another chapter, my tablet couldn't light up anymore, but I can hear notifications rings, but I couldn't turn the screen on. It's just black out. I've been waiting for a week, and it still won't turn on. I also searched for a solution to restart or reboot my tablet with buttons in Google and YouTube, but it never worked. And then, last Friday, I never heard any sounds or have a chance to restart my tablet anymore. I tried to tell my dad to help me fix my tablet, and instead, he bought me a new laptop\tablet. So... I can't retrieve my chapters and drawings anymore in my old tablet, so I spent last 4 days remaking the rest of my chapters of this story. I forgot to save them in the cloud, even my drawings.

So, from now on, I have to save my files and drawings in the Cloud. And also, if I finished a chapter, I will save them in Wattpad as a draft immediately.

And, if possible, I might post all the chapters today to make up for the lost time I have when I didn't get the chance to post my remaining chapters.

I hope you like this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, most of the Trolls who want to participate in the Battle of Bands gathered around the center of Pop Village where the pre-Battle of the Bands party is being held by the Siren Trolls. Every trolls still kept on arguing at one another, not just towards each other, but also within their respective tribes. Even if they want to enjoy this party with food and drinks, they're all not in a mood to speak or look at each other. Just focus on eating food and reserve their energy for the battle.

The Siren Trolls looked around, smiling sinisterly. Every Troll around the area kept arguing and insulting at one another about their music's the best, wanting to win, and other bad stuff saying to one another.

"Oh, no! No one's mingling!" Serina was mockingly shocked, "It's like there's some kind of underlying tension that could bubble to the surface at any minute!"

"It's the fruit punch, isn't it? I knew I used too much grape juice!" Vivace frowned while holding a bottle of grape juice. She thought her punch she made is bad.

"It's not the fruit punch! It's us!" Serina growled about Vivace's stupidity.

"But the punch is awful, too," Kiri teased about the punch.

"What do you know about good fruit punch?" Vivace talked back.

"More than you!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"This is just the kickoff party, girls," Serina interrupted her sisters' fight, "Imagine what a tizzy they'll be in by the time the Battle of the Bands starts."

"There isn't going to be a Battle of the Bands!" Poppy declared as she and her fellow leaders, with Branch beside her, showed up, "If we're not part of it!"

The 8 trolls went to the center of the crowd as every troll gasped. Aggie was behind the Harmony Notes, like they are protecting her from the Siren Trolls. Each band member carried their own instruments of choice:

Poppy – Cowbell

Branch – Electric Bass Guitar

Barb - Axe-shaped Rock Guitar

Trollex – DJ Mixer

Delta – Banjo

Quincy – Bass Guitar