THE CAST FOR BOOK 1 CHAPTER 1

Ashley Greene- Rosie Queen- A Billionaire and CSI by day, Superhero/ vigilante by night. The younger sister to Oliver Queen and older sister to Thea Queen and was on Lian Yu with Oliver for five years.

Grant Gustin- Barry Allen- CSI by day, Superhero by night. During the first book we see that Barry has a tragedy when he was a child and we figure out who killed his mom.

Candice Patton- Iris West- A barista by day, blogger by night. She was once Barry's unrequited love and then they became only friends when he told Iris about Rosie.

Jesse L. Martin- Joe West- A police detective all the time. Iris' dad and Barry's adoptive dad.

Rick Cosnett- Eddie Thawne- A detective from Keystone. Iris' boyfriend.

Tom Cavanagh- Dr. Harrison Wells- The co-founder of S.T.A.R. Labs. He will take in Barry and Rosie while learning about why they are in a coma.

Carlos Valdes- Cisco Ramon- He is in charge of the suit and some of the technical stuff that happens.

Danielle Panabaker- Dr. Caitlin Snow- A bio-engineer. A bit guarded but warms up to Barry and Rosie.

Michelle Harrison- Nora Allen- Barry's mom, she was murdered fourteen years before our story begins.

John Wesley- Henry Allen- Barry's dad, a doctor framed for the murder of his wife Nora. He's been in jail for 14 years. 

Chad Rook- Clyde Mardon- Our not so friendly meta-human who can control the weather. A known thief in Central City. 

Patrick Sabongui- Captain David Singh- Captain for Central City Police Department and he is friends with Rosie and not so much Barry. 

Al Sapienza- Fred Chyre- A detective that works as Joe's partner. 

Stephen Amell- Oliver Queen- Rosie's big brother and a mentor to both Barry and Rosie. 

Here's the main cast list I was going to include all of the remaining cast but I changed my mind and did the main cast that we know of for Season 1 Episode 1- The Pilot or as I've seen it before 'City of Heroes.'